What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Coronavirus and NRL

aqua_duck

Coach
https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/n...s/news-story/201c22b0194d1d1e8c44a5c96a559e55

And Crawley loses what remaining credibility he had left (which wasn't much to begin with).
His profession and moreover the organisation he works for (news limited) is literally built on 'dobbing' and when they can't find a dobber they more often than not just make it up anyway.
He's clearly up set that his boyfriend Wayne Bennett got in trouble for doing the wrong thing and has thrown the TPJ thing in as a sad attempt to hide his Bennett bias but what he forgets to mention is TPJ got caught by the police. Is he suggesting the police ignore the biosecurity measures that the NRL agreed upon with the government?
To think out of all the so called journalists that work for news limited Crawley is probably the least credible

Last edited:

no name

Coach
https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/n...s/news-story/201c22b0194d1d1e8c44a5c96a559e55

And Crawley loses what remaining credibility he had left (which was much to begin with).
His profession and moreover the organisation he works for (news limited) is literally built on 'dobbing' and when they can't find a dobber they more often than not just make it up anyway.
He's clearly up set that his boyfriend Wayne Bennett got in trouble for doing the wrong thing and has thrown the TPJ thing in as a sad attempt to hide his Bennett bias but what he forgets to mention is TPJ got caught by the police. Is he suggesting the police ignore the biosecurity measures that the NRL agreed upon with the government?
To think out of all the so called journalists that work for news limited Crawley is probably the least credible
Crawley on the Bulldogs Mad Monday 2018:
Paul Crawley from The Daily Telegraph added: “Or the cops in the back of a paddy wagon.

“The other issue in this is the Bulldogs administration — what are they thinking? We all say boys will be boys and young blokes on the drink are going to get in trouble but you’ve got to put your best foot forward to make sure that doesn’t happen.

Taking them to the Rocks at 2 in the afternoon and letting them get to that stage where they want to stand up and get nude, the club deserves a good kick up the butt for this.”
https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/c...s/news-story/6310c09032536e23f3efd39a6ab10a69

My thoughts immediately went to Bulldogs mad Monday when I read that rubbish.
I’ve thought for a long time we’ve become a nation of dobbers but the irony seems to be lost on him. He doesn’t like the public doing the media’s job.

aqua_duck

Coach
My thoughts immediately went to Bulldogs mad Monday when I read that rubbish.
I’ve thought for a long time we’ve become a nation of dobbers but the irony seems to be lost on him. He doesn’t like the public doing the media’s job.
I think he's more upset that his boyfriend Wayne got caught out so he won't be able to go over and give Wayne his foot rub

AnonymousLurker

Juniors

Would like his thoughts about his employers , who used telescopic lenses to catch Adam Elliott out at the bulldogs mad Monday private function

But my favourite this week on 360 Kent and co defending Cleary , it wasn’t a big deal I’d people didn’t blow up about it , yet they went to town over a remark that Blake did to the ref . Cleary was in a press conference after the fact and after they won, Blake was in the heat of the moment when his team was dudded

And Crawley loses what remaining credibility he had left (which wasn't much to begin with).

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I’m not going to click on a News Ltd link... but... people need to have harsh financial penalties thrown their way if they break the bubble. There’s too much money at stake.

Also, if an individual team needs to forfeit because they can’t field a team after deliberately breaking protocol then so be it. We can’t be calling off the whole comp.
Problem is the NRL loses broadcast revenue for not showing agreed # of games

mxlegend99

Referee
Anyone else think this is the players not caring and/or possibly hoping the season gets axed because they're irrelevant this year?

The coach. Training staff. Nearly a dozen players... That's just insane. The penalties need to be huge.

Quicksilver

Bench

well, maybe the players/coaches can go some way to paying for that with their irresponsibility.

I would think that playing most games would be better than playing none. But I’m sure the telecasters are unreasonable with their demands.

Quicksilver

Bench
Anyone else think this is the players not caring and/or possibly hoping the season gets axed because they're irrelevant this year?

The coach. Training staff. Nearly a dozen players... That's just insane. The penalties need to be huge.

The game cannot let itself be held to ransom. Give them a good Financial walloping and stand them down.

mxlegend99

Referee
The game cannot let itself be held to ransom. Give them a good Financial walloping and stand them down.
All clubs suffer through this. Stephen Crichton misses his chance to get a lead on the try scorer list. Cleary misses out on about 40 points to be leading point scorer. f**king bastards.

I also think the Broncos had a new record loss due with Roosters, Panthers, Eels and Raiders yet to come. Possibly each team breaking the previous record loss.

well, maybe the players/coaches can go some way to paying for that with their irresponsibility.

I would think that playing most games would be better than playing none. But I’m sure the telecasters are unreasonable with their demands.

They can field a reserve grade. They’ll certainly show more spirit.

Diesel

Referee

Definitely. Players are disinterested, management is a shambles. The whole organisation needs an overhaul and to distance themselves from the old boys club

ek999

First Grade

Happened earlier this month so test all involved and make them forfeit this week. They are playing Saturday so Fox will not pay some of their broadcast fees. Sue the Broncos for the same amount and News Ltd are effectively paying the fees but from a different entity

Latest posts