What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys game.

jeffdragon

Bench
Consolation win at best, humiliating loss at worst. When you keep picking a player like Norman who has zero care for that red v he dons it feels like we might as well just throw in the towel.

I'll be watching keenly to see how the enigmatic Sloan chimes into the backline, how the light footed Amone steps his way, dazzling the defence and the strong young Feagai getting better and better on the left side. A fair bit to be excited about there but I will continue to voice my absolute disapproval of the single most unprofessional and nonchalant first grader I have seen at the Dragons.

The coach will have you believe he is anything but, but can a thousand onlookers really be wrong? Over 50 games in and yet to actually dominate a game.

Yes the first sentence says it all.
The dragons never fail to disappoint us.
And probably more to come tomorrow.

Crush

Coach
Game day!
Cmon you young blokes. Looking forward to seeing us have a real crack this arvo, it would be nice to smash the Cows and get a narrow victory over Souths next week to go into the off-season with some real hope for next year.
Hope they wear the big red v and make us proud, we fans deserve a bit of fun!

This Year?

Immortal
Game day!
Cmon you young blokes. Looking forward to seeing us have a real crack this arvo, it would be nice to smash the Cows and get a narrow victory over Souths next week to go into the off-season with some real hope for next year.
This is what I love to see! We've been tortured this season after being teased in March and April. It would be really something to see these young guys light it up and give us SOMETHING to smile about.

Illusion

Bench
Game day!
Would be good , but don't hold your breath ..... Every time they play I hope the same thing that we might have just turned the corner ...... Cowboys should be our game but as always , they play them back into some form ...... Don't hold your breath too long Crush because you and I might pass out waiting ......:):):)

Last edited:

Crush

Coach
Would be good , but don't hold your breathe ..... Every time they play I hope the same thing that we might have just turned the corner ...... Cowboys should be our game but as always , they play them back into some form ...... Don't hold your breathe too long Crush because you and I might pass out waiting ......:):):)
Shhh, don’t ruin the best part of the week for me mate, just before we play 😄

kit66

Bench
Battle of the cripples today. This Dragons team couldn't beat time with a drum but might just be out-crippled by NQ ( who've also managed to string together 5 losses in a row ), which would get us a step closer to finishing 9th - the fitting and perfect way to rub salt into the wounds of a very sh*tty season.
Expect some send offs today for anything remotely high or late after Robinson's dummy spit last night. They don't mind punishing the weaker teams to make a " we're doing our job " point.

Dragons by 3.

Maddragon99

Juniors
Hot & steamy in Rockhampton, I foresee a lot of dropped ball today from both sides. I don’t think it’ll be best spectacle but I think the enthusiasm from Sloan, Amone, Sullivan & Mat Feagai will get us across the line.

Penultimate game in Norman’s career I’m actually backing him to play well today. Corey will be playing park footy with Ash Taylor & Josh Dugan next year.

Gareth67

First Grade
If the lads are able to keep their mistakes to a minimum and put the cowboys big men to the ground then they will have a good chance of chalking up a win this afternoon .

They played reasonably well last week , but allowed the game to get away from them due to some weak defense .
If they can improve upon that effort then they will be singing the victory song in the sheds after the game .

Big Red V by 8 😇

Last edited: