What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys robbed clear as day

Tommax25

Bench
WOW...Storm's second try :?

I take back all the one-eyed comments made by me regarding Cowboys hard luck, and Manly's fortunes. A bit of perspective goes a long way.

I would like to reiterate all comments re. refs though... x 10.

Looks like we should bite the bullet now, copy and paste this entire thread after running Find and Replace for Manly -> Melbourne & Cowboys -> Manly.

lol you must be new here, there is no chance of that decision being complained about like the ones in Manly's favour because it was against Manly. No-one will care, or they will be happy about it, despite Manly not being at fault for a bad call last week and most Manly fans admitting it was a bad call. One. Eyed. And this call was worse, you could actually SEE the separation, it was 100% obvious, no need for interpretation or doubt. But whatever, square ups are cool I guess.

isaiah

Bench
feeling a little better, cowboys would have tested the storm more, and deserved the chance to do so

Latest posts