What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys V bulldogs - CONTAINS SPOILERS

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Yeah but please dont put the mocker on them by celebrating to early. The Dogs are a class side and can still win this.

My question is, if the Dogs do lose and the Roosters win, does that mean if Bulldogs win next week they will face the Roosters in week 3?

MOON MAN

Juniors
No im celebrating more because I have money on them @ $5.75 on sportodds.com, lol. Yeh agreed though. They could get easily run down by the dogs.

Pigskin

Juniors
if the Cowboys pull it off, Broncos play Cowboys next week ? (providing the Rorters win)

if true ... in Sydney ..... what a joke

Oink !

t-ba

Post Whore
CycloneSteve said:
Yeah but please dont put the mocker on them by celebrating to early. The Dogs are a class side and can still win this.

My question is, if the Dogs do lose and the Roosters win, does that mean if Bulldogs win next week they will face the Roosters in week 3?

Nope. They are still seeded on the opposite side of the draw I believe. Highest ranking loser and 3rd Highest ranking winner play to determine who will play the 2nd highest ranked winner from the first week.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team

It isn't happening for me. Go to nrl.com and open up the finals calculator.

MEE

Juniors
f**k they have been carving them up around the play the ball. C'mon you Cowboy's!

t-ba

Post Whore
Come to think of it, It's actually impossible for teams 1 & 2 to play one another before the grand final under Mcyntire!

Another + for it as opposed to the AFLtire system...

NPK

Bench
Even after Patten fell off the tackle, another bulldog touched Rauhihi before Williams stole the ball. Very clearly the correct call.

Latest posts