What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Craig Frawley

Mickxpt

Juniors
he did 1 good thing and the vid ref gave it no try
When is marshall chalk coming back? how did he go in PL?

raider_ktj

Juniors
I couldnt watch the game, I was at an 18th dinner... what did Frawley do wrong? From what ABC were saying his attemp at a try shouldve been awarded!!! Whats the go???

aussies1st

Staff member
Well there was a clear overlap for that and he should have scored easily but also praise to the broncos. However eariler when the raiders were leading he knocked it on i think it was then he knocked it when Graham was running the ball back when given a simple pass. Both lead to tries.

raider_ktj

Juniors
spewin, i really wanted him to play well!!! Mainly cuz a lot of people bagged him out for his injuries in the "dissapointing raider of 05" thread. Im sure he'l come good... eventually. On another note... how did Howell go?

Mal Meninga

Bench
The mistakes he made were just inexcusable, bring in Milne next week, he plays with abit of ticker and can motor when the space is there. Frawley must have one of the worst pair of hands in the NRL, and poor acceleration and instincts to boot.

raider_ktj

Juniors
Raider Ultra said:
Howell was solid actually

Good, im sick of people baggin him out. He's got so much potential, glad to hear he had a good game. Radio gave him a few wraps too.

Mal Meninga

Bench
Howell played well, showed abit of heart by getting his white boots strapped up for him to continue, take a leaf out of his book Frawley, cause you need to stop visiting the physio and start playing for the mighty Reggies and win us the comp.

Howell has potential yes, he can tackle and support, and take the high ball, but he's not a try scorer, doesn't run straight, and has difficulty making the right decision. It's like saying Boogas had potential, yes he ran hard and had quickness but he muffed it on every occasion.

aussies1st

Staff member
Howell was solid as always. He is a good leaper for the ball. Solid in other departments but always seems to make silly decisions again shown tonight

legend

Coach
Mogg wasn't much better. Stupid knock on from dummy half led to another try. Another Queenslander with divided loyalties.

Man, this loss is a bitter pill to swallow because of the way we lost. Had we lost and the try to Frawley awarded and Schif misses the kick, so be it but that decision was disgraceful, bordering on corrupt.

aussies1st

Staff member
i totally hear you. It is time for Elliot to drop Mogg he has done nothing all season. Frawley well Elliot probably won't need to worry about dropping him as im sure the judiciary will do that for him.

Frawley should never have been rushed back into first grade in the first place then we wouldn't have all these knock ons.

legend

Coach
Give me Chalk and Ale/Milne and we are a much sharper backline. The forwards are more than holding their own and if we continue to play like we have in the past two weeks but execute in attack better, we wont lose another game in the regular season.

Latest posts