What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cricket Crap

JJ

Immortal
Year of the Bison?

he’s been good, but I guess I thought Khawaja, Head and Cummins all had great years…

Fangs

Coach
Marsh well deserved. Gotta go overseas and score runs again.

Not sure about his batting in NZ but he should prove useful with the ball.

bazza

Immortal
Yeah unclear how Bison wins it over Head, for mine.

Or how the world's leading run scorer misses Test player of the year to a bald medium pace bowler
is it 3-2-1 per match giving the winner?
If so getting 40 runs is worth the same as getting 0/200 if someone else gets 100 and a bowler gets a few wickets

simmo1

First Grade
Think it is 3-2-1 with points weighted towards test matches over ODI's.

What I don't think is weighted is the occasion - i.e Marsh would have been awarded the same points for MOTM v Pakistan (Perth Test) and Bangladesh (ODI WC Dead Rubber) as Head would have been for MOTM v India in the WTC & ODI finals.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
^^^

Zimbabwe players have been widely criticised for not withdrawing their appeal with Piers Morgan among those to cry foul about the so-called unsporting act.

worth it to hear Tears Morgan have another whinge
that's not out, f**k the rules, that was never gonna hit the stumps

King-Gutho94

Coach
Its England stuff them.

They want to pull the moral high card yet when it suits yet were prepared to win a Test match last week when Foakes stumped Bumrah waiting for his feet to lift off the ground.