What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cricket Crap

PARRA_FAN

Coach

0c05214815aca08208caa749c00bce02.gif

Bazal

Post Whore
Good read coming to a bookstore near you

What separates Winners from everyone else?

In September 2015, Shane Watson, one of cricket's greatest allrounders, was contemplating retirement. At 34, he was still in great physical shape, but his form had deteriorated following a tragedy the year before. Mentally, he was in the darkest hole of his life.

A chance meeting with IndyCar champion Will Power changed everything, prompting Shane to work with world-renowned mental performance coach Dr Jacques Dallaire. It was a decision that would reshape his life.

Watson discovered the keys to a consistent mental process that gave him access to his skillset once more. Across his career he'd had many glimpses of the right mindset but had so often sabotaged himself as he lacked the understanding, tools, and blueprint to repeat them. Watson would go on to dominate global T20 cricket, testing his new mental process against the best players in the world.

In The Winner's Mindset, Watson shares the secrets that helped him tap into his skillset at will. Using his own in-game experiences, scientific methodology and an easy-to-understand mental skills framework, he makes you performance ready for every situation, eliminating stress and anxiety. Whether you're a cricketer or simply seeking success in life, you'll learn universal techniques that apply to any performance arena

This is kinda funny but balancinf it is also that Watto gets massive wraps as a coach (not necessarily a sports head coach, more as an individual coach I think) and also that any self help book is immediately rubbish regardless.

If @lockyno1 was still pretending to be a gay man or a teenage girl he'd get at least two sales though

King-Gutho94

Coach
Correct me if I’m wrong, but 2026/27 there’s only a 3 test series vs NZ in Australia and that’s it?! No other tests? Fmd!

That's going to be a 4 test series I believe now.

bazza

Immortal

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I remember in the 80s/90s you would have people like Matt Hayden getting double tons each game but still not getting a run - but you knew they might go ok if they got a chance

Tubby's right though, I mean Harris was considered for an opener's spot.

Thats a sign of how bad our depth is.

bazza

Immortal
Tubby's right though, I mean Harris was considered for an opener's spot.

Thats a sign of how bad our depth is.
i was agreeing with you
in terms of batting the best performers in shield seem to be tried and failed guys like Harris, Bancroft and Handscombe. The next one in line for Australia seems to be Renshaw - but he doesn't seem to be getting a tonne of runs in shield

Latest posts