What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cricket

Cricket

• Total voters

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Cricket Season is good but Id take footy season any day of the week.

I mean I dont take a huge interest in state cricket, so its only really the australian test and odi series which is pretty quick.

least with league u get it every week

Dutchy

Immortal
Jobdog said:
Abso-f**king-lutely Baz. Got that 100% correct. Cricket FTW!

On the subject of cricket, we bowled a team out for 32 yesterday. The game was over by 3.30 :lol: And whats worse is the fact that they actually felt the need to sledge us in the run chase :lol: :lol:

we got rolled for 98 by Beaches :(

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Martli said:
Good time playing social cricket in my last year at high school. We conceeded 400 runs in a game of Twenty20 :lol:. Got a guy out for about 198 or somehting too.

We got a radio mention for that game--proudest moment in our lives.
FMD!! who was bowling, Mick Lewis?

pantherz9103

First Grade
MC84 said:
Cricket's not even a farkin sport ffs...

We're talking about the game with the bat, the ball and wickets. 11 aside.

Not

Silent-crickets-5.jpg

McLovin

Staff member
Since the whole "lets name a sport after a bug" concept seems to be the go atm, Ima invent a new sport called "Cockroach". The only way to score points and thus, win, is to turkeyslap the opposition. Fields will be standard 10x10 metre diamonds. Erect slaps will snag extra points since it's harder to actually fling the thing around...Who's in?? I bags being on the same team as Baz if all the stories are true...

Latest posts