What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crime Command Takes Over NRL Betting Inquiry

ianlovesparra

Juniors
Don't want to say the name because it may not be him. But he does really look familiar. Someone you all know to....think about it

Gallus Gallus

Juniors
it looks an awful lot like an under 20's player who is on the books with Sam Ayoub, he recently signed with Cronulla to help out in the halves next year

Nothing will come of this.

What is he going to say -" I was just having a bet because I felt lucky", then what can they say/do?

Jodeci

Bench
So it took them all this time to come up with the fact the bloke in the photo is their first point of contact?

So since round 24 this year, they have interviewed the players/clubs and drawn the conclusion that the bloke in the white shirt is the man they are after.

I love when they say "if you know this man or if your the bloke in the white shirt, please come forward to police'.

As if....

Gronk

Staff member
I can see a vague similarity and know who you guys are suggesting, but TBH if you look hard enough you can see who you want to see.

Gee you could even say it's Mr Clean aka Hazam El Masri - but we all know it's not.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
I can see a vague similarity and know who you guys are suggesting, but TBH if you look hard enough you can see who you want to see.

Gee you could even say it's Mr Clean aka Hazam El Masri - but we all know it's not.

Yeah when i looked at the picture i thought of someone straight away, but when i watched the video i wasn't so sure.

yawn

Juniors
That shirt looks groovy. Seems a strange shirt to wear to not be conspicuous.

Gronk

Staff member
Yeah when i looked at the picture i thought of someone straight away, but when i watched the video i wasn't so sure.

Agree, it looks like a kid of middle eastern appearance aged 18/19. After watching the video I am confident that it is not a NRL player that I know of and certainly nobody from our club.

yawn

Juniors
I think it's a strange shirt for suspect gambler to be wearing.

If you were going to place a dodgy bet why would you wear a rainbow shirt with big words on it.

boxhead

First Grade
Is the person you guys are alluding to a Parramatta player? To me, I agree with Gronk; it isn't an NRL player as far as I can tell.

Latest posts