What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cronulla Sharks facing financial oblivion

All right all you bastards, I want everyone on the turps before, during, and after every home game this season.

Do it for the club.

(would help if the club made it easier to get a beer without queueing for half an hour)

Inferno

Coach
All right all you bastards, I want everyone on the turps before, during, and after every home game this season.

Do it for the club.

(would help if the club made it easier to get a beer without queueing for half an hour)

Be better if during the game those fuggers sold something other than beer!

spider

Coach
you will find the local licensing implement the alcohol restrictions at home games

hence no spirits sold in the ground

and the brilliant idea to cut the bars on the club side of the ground down to a maximum of 2 drinks per person from half time onward

at the home semi i questioned a supervisor in the summertime bar after asking why i couldnt buy 4 beers as i did earlier

good job drinkstables - that extra 40 minutes would make such a big difference..........twats

Inferno

Coach
Hadn't seen this one posted, so here it is. Not very pleasant reading though. What happened to the gazillion dollars we got (or are getting) from the surrounding land development?
http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/sport/nrl/story/0,26799,25075253-5006066,00.html

This was cleared up in the paper today (funnily enough in a tiny article) the sharks were NOT seeking an advance on next year's grant, merely enquiring on the possibility of advancing THIS years grant a few months.

fizman

Bench
*BUMP*

And another thread. See the shift in opinion?? Central Coast Sharks are just about a certainty.

feeding frenzy

Juniors
yes fizman id hate to say it but after gallop and co knock back the idea of playing only 5 games on the coast so we can have a slice of the pie there will be a CC sharks.