What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cross is a Toss

brooksy19

Bench
Ryan Cross, raking the eyes of Morrison. Morrsion may be an A Grade turncoat, but eye gouging has no place in league..8 weeks no less.

Kiwi

First Grade
Dunley has a dribbling problem and Cross was just cleaning under his finger nails, using Morrison's eye ball.

RABK

Referee
Well i heard he ahd a good game tonight.

Wouldn't be suprised to see....

2-Gasnier
3- Cooper
4- Cross
5- King

for Origin 3 unless he gets suspended for this incident.

lolesi

First Grade
Red and Blue Knight said:
Well i heard he ahd a good game tonight.

Wouldn't be suprised to see....

2-Gasnier
3- Cooper
4- Cross
5- King

for Origin 3 unless he gets suspended for this incident.

Unless?

He should get at least 4/5 weeks, disgusting act of foul play and clear evidence, cya Cross you ugly whinger.

Tap Twist Snap

Juniors
More like 16 weeks. That is the lowest thing a player can do and cause more damage than just about anything another player can do.

innsaneink

Referee
It really musta affected Morrisons vision too.........knocking out Cayless with a high shot.
Cayless looks nothing like Cross.

El Diablo

Post Whore
I can't believe the way channel 9 are praising this dirty merkin.

That should be a send off offence.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Jason Cayless is a diver

Roosters whinged about Utai taking a dive well Jason Cayless has takne the Oscar off Utai after that performance.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Hurriflatch said:
Jason Cayless is a diver

Roosters whinged about Utai taking a dive well Jason Cayless has takne the Oscar off Utai after that performance.
Get rooted.

He got bloody smashed in the head. And if he took a dive he would have got back up after the penalty was awarded. But he didnt, he went off the field looking pretty bad.

You're just pissed off that your mob couldn't beat a Roosters team operating at about 40% capacity, without Wing and Soward. I would be, too.

SharkSince72

Juniors
Its definatley a Contrary Conduct charge, Referred direct to the Judiciary

I say min 8, max 12 weeks suspension. Surely there isnt an excuse which can be offerred, than again we are talking the Roosters.....time will tell