What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2011 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley

Bench
Broncos vs Manly all but sold out.

Every category is either Exhausted or singles available except for the restricted view seats.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Anyone konw how the Tigers games is selling? Cant see many eels fans turning up so that will deflate the crowd anyway. Should still get in the region of 20k

Teddyboy

First Grade
Big test this Sunday... Wests Tigers v Eels at SFS ... Swans v St Kilda at ANZ

Who will draw a bigger crowd ?? swans will get about 25k i reckon

Can tigers top that ??

No big deal as didn't The Storm get a bigger crowd then some vic AFL teams at home a couple of weeks ago.

Serc

First Grade
Heads up for the weather this weekend in Sydney (and Newcastle - Mon night)...going to be pretty windy and showery from Fri through Monday, particularly Sat & Sun in Sydney, and will still be similar in Newcastle on Monday - thanks to the usual culprit at this time of year, one of those typical winter low pressure systems sitting off the coast!

The frustrating thing is that Sydney's rainfall usually drops off a fair bit in Aug-Sept, compared to Mar-July...anyway fingers crossed that this is the last major weather interruption we have this year! Climate wise, its a great time of the year for the last month of the regular season and the finals series (given the comp is mostly based in Sydney), as its the driest time of year, and its just that little bit warmer than June and July :D Will more often make for the best footy conditions and the best crowd conditions!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Storm v Dragons 21,000
Souths v Cowboys 16,000
Titans v Raiders 9,000
Roosters v Sharks 7,000
Panthers v Warriors 9,000
Manly v Bulldogs 17,000
Tigers v Eels 21,000
Knights v Broncos 19,000

A few decent crowds but Saturday night has disaster potential. I hope I'm wrong.

gronkathon

First Grade
Hopefully the delayed game Sunday brings out more fans regardless of the weather.

Plenty of cover at the SCG.

Would be a great crowd if Parra were still in with a shot at finals football.

WT fans should get out there and get behind the team and keep our home crowd average up. Next game is a Monday against the Titans at Cambo so this is the last chance to post a great figure

Raiderdave

First Grade
Hopefully the delayed game Sunday brings out more fans regardless of the weather.

Plenty of cover at the SCG.

Would be a great crowd if Parra were still in with a shot at finals football.

WT fans should get out there and get behind the team and keep our home crowd average up. Next game is a Monday against the Titans at Cambo so this is the last chance to post a great figure

its at the SFS :?

shame about the weather :x
but its been like that from round 1 .. wettest NSWRL/ARL/NRL season in 60 years

I'd still be hopeful of cracking 20 even if it is a bit wet
would have cracked 25K if sunny

gwad will this friggin rain just stop already

M2D2

Bench
no

the state of your club & thanks to its fans

fans like you
stop excusing staying at home as being ...... OK
for your club it is not

fullstop
Considering you drew 12k on a beautiful sunday arvo. Its not just my club.
Im a cronulla member with the flu. that was only my 3rd home(shark park) game ive missed since i became a member in 2007.
This is much more than just Cronulla.
You're blind if you cant see that. But you congratulated yourself for 12k on a sunday arvo game. So its pretty safe to say you're blind, deaf & dumb.

Raiderdave

First Grade
Storm V Dragons 25K
Souths V Cowboys 15K
Titans V Raiders 10K
Penrith V Warriors 12K
Roosters V Sharks 10K
Manly V Bulldogs 13K
Tigers V Parra 20K
Newc V Broncos 25K

Raiderdave

First Grade
Considering you drew 12k on a beautiful sunday arvo. Its not just my club.
Im a cronulla member with the flu. that was only my 3rd home(shark park) game ive missed since i became a member in 2007.
This is much more than just Cronulla.
You're blind if you cant see that. But you congratulated yourself for 12k on a sunday arvo game. So its pretty safe to say you're blind, deaf & dumb.

our club has money as do others
Souths .. the Knights have powerful private backers

the 4 western sydney NRL clubs will pool their resources & get extra assistance to fight GWS , the NRL won't let the Titans go under to the Suns

Manly will go close to making the GF & pocket a lot of money on the way
the Dragons have 21,000 members
the Storm are owned by News Ltd

what has your club got except its fans

nothing.... nada :?

what is it you don't understand about this :sarcasm:
maybe Im not talking to you
but the rest of the fans of yr club are treading on thin ice & this assumption that they will always have a side to support in the shire is a false dawn:crazy:

Last edited:

M2D2

Bench
this assumption that they will always have a side to support in the shire is a false dawn
I like to think that not many people have this assumption, but i doubt it very much.

H.H

Juniors
HH must not be from Sydney. As anybody from Sydney would know if you work in the city its much easier to get to a game at SFS than it is to get to Cronulla for a 7pm kick off.
You got over 12,150 on a sunday arvo? CONGRATS!
Thats a f**king disgusting number. You shouldnt be so quick to throw those stones while you live in that glass house of yours.

:lol:
Get your hand off it.
I am from Sydney actually. From Rooster country, born and bred so I know full well the advantages of the SFS for city workers and I do take your point.

However there are what, 200k people living in the Shire? Correct me if I'm wrong there...so surely they can do better than 8k against the Bulldogs.

M2D2

Bench
With the way Cronulla is playing, with it being monday night football. 8k is much better than the knights and titans numbers. Which im sure we have to thank the doggies fans for that.

ByRd

First Grade
Storm V Dragons 25K
Souths V Cowboys 15K
Titans V Raiders 10K
Penrith V Warriors 12K
Roosters V Sharks 10K
Manly V Bulldogs 13K
Tigers V Parra 20K
Newc V Broncos 25K

Only 13k at Brookie, if its a decent enough day it will go close to being full.

Raiderdave

First Grade
Only 13k at Brookie, if its a decent enough day it will go close to being full.

obviously if the weather is OK this crowd will be bigger , I dunno about full , but bigger for sure is the sun is shining .. as will the one for the Tigers n Parra at the SFS

but the forecast is not good
rain/ showers are predicted all weekend :x:x

Status
Not open for further replies.