What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2011 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Bear

Referee
Probably the Warriors last home match and just before the onslaught of Rugger types. Should be reasonable. Chooks have won three on the bounce and have their last game for the year as well. Those two wont be far off. Bulldogs is optimistic.

Newcastle v South Sydney @ Ausgrid = 27,000
St Geo Illa v Penrith @ WIN = 16,000
Warriors v Cowboys @ Mt Smart = 21,000
Sharks v Tigers @ Toyota = 14,000
Titans v Eels @ Skilled = 15,000 (Preston factor, hopefully)
Bulldogs v Raiders @ ANZ = 20,000
Broncos v Sea Eagles @ Suncorp = 51,000(or whatever sold out is)
Roosters v Storm @ SFS = 13,500
Predicted total: 177,500, average 22 188

DIOGENES

Juniors
if you are right the season will be down 27K - less than 1% but with the potential at least of catching up in the finals, Last years first 2 weeks were pretty average - so not impossible

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Broncos crowds this year can take bulk of the blame, pretty slack as most games should have had 10k more than they did.

I agree the broncos crowds should have been bigger.

But Brisbane has an extremely valid excuse, wether you like it or not.

blukablu

Juniors
Broncos crowds this year can take bulk of the blame, pretty slack as most games should have had 10k more than they did.

If it wasn't for geniused scheduling for the Dragons and Storm games we would have easy beaten last years average.

busterc

Juniors

That is the most geniused comment i've seen.....today.(Cause theres a lot of geniused comments on this site)
Brisbane have had one of their best years for crowds ever and consider that the total broncos crowds make up more than 10% of the entire competitions crowd numbers and havnt been beaten by any team since we came into the competition i think you need to go back to your metho bottle, slap yourself a few times, form your own club with raiderdave, and slap him a few times as well.

bazza

Immortal
That is the most geniused comment i've seen.....today.(Cause theres a lot of geniused comments on this site)
Brisbane have had one of their best years for crowds ever and consider that the total broncos crowds make up more than 10% of the entire competitions crowd numbers and havnt been beaten by any team since we came into the competition i think you need to go back to your metho bottle, slap yourself a few times, form your own club with raiderdave, and slap him a few times as well.

Broncos crowds will end up down about 2k average - still the biggest crowds - but also the biggest drop in absolute numbers (maybe not by percentage)

Broncos crowds down by 5% has a much bigger affect on overall crowd averages than say Sharks crowds down by 5%

Saying that - Parra's crowd average is down by about 2k from 17k to 15k --> same affect as the Broncos drop

dgsfan

Juniors
Is the Adelaide game and half the crowd at Suncorp used in the official crowd average for the Dogs?

Raiderdave

First Grade

you lecture people saying there are lots of retarted comments in here
then say this ?:sarcasm:
geez geniused much :?

at least say something even half truthful instead of churning out garbage

Broncos crowds in 2011 will be the lowest they've been in 5 years
not a guess .. a fact
whats more they are going to finish at least 3rd
while last year they finished 10th
If anything this year should have been a record for them

so based on this their 2011 crowds have been dissapointing & they have let the show down a bit

Tisk Tisk Tisk Broncos
for shame ;-)

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
you lecture people saying there are lots of retarted comments in here
then say this ?:sarcasm:
geez geniused much :?

at least say something even half truthful instead of churning out garbage

Broncos crowds in 2011 will be the lowest they've been in 5 years
not a guess .. a fact
whats more they are going to finish at least 3rd
while last year they finished 10th
If anything this year should have been a record for them

so based on this their 2011 crowds have been dissapointing & they have let the show down a bit

Tisk Tisk Tisk Broncos
for shame ;-)

Mate, id love to see what crowds Canberra would get after a natural disaster like Brisbane.

Canberra would become a synonym to shame.

I dare you to come up to Brisbane and run your mouth like you do on this forum - you keyboard warrior.

Raiderdave

First Grade
Mate, id love to see what crowds Canberra would get after a natural disaster like Brisbane.

Canberra would become a synonym to shame.

I dare you to come up to Brisbane and run your mouth like you do on this forum - you keyboard warrior.

more Canberrans as a % of its population attend NRL games then Brisbane fans ever have
natural disaster .. or no natural disaster

Brisbane has more then 5 times the population of Canberra...but the Broncos have less then 3 times the average crowd as the Raiders

I'd have no problem telling any dribbling Qlders the same thing ... , don't know why you'd think I would

your crowds are over rated .... you pack of peanuts .. there :)
simple maths tells us this

K;-)

Brutus

Referee
It's a shame the media can't get off the this Manly v Melbourne bullshit and give the Knights v Bunnies the build up it deserves.

docbrown

Coach
According to the Knights game day thread, it's down to single seats now.

All the rabbitohs fans should steal some cash and get in before it's too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts