What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2011 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Yes, I'll be interested in that too.

Also, it is 15th vs 16th, not 14th vs 15th.

Whoops! Embarrassing haha!

From my experience at ticketek (not much, but rough idea with skilled) its above 8,000 possible 10,000-11,000 selling high rows in section 9 which hasnt been used to a high row for some time now.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
@NRL-TGG

:lol: Are you some sort of authority on what crowds must occur? :lol:

NRL-TGG

Guest Moderator
Whoops! Embarrassing haha!

From my experience at ticketek (not much, but rough idea with skilled) its above 8,000 possible 10,000-11,000 selling high rows in section 9 which hasnt been used to a high row for some time now.

Thanks for this post mate. Great to know. Would be awesome if you could give us all updates during the finals series as well. Understand if not possible though.

@NRL-TGG

:lol: Are you some sort of authority on what crowds must occur? :lol:

Could you quote which post of mine you are talking about so I can make sense of your post, Thanks.

Raiderdave

First Grade
He's not in school because he has no friends.

Canberra is an absolute joke of a place, biggest shithole nothing to do terrible everything, haha ACT.... I personally hope he stays there and continues to live there with his shitty life, conforming to marijuana, and following an embarrassment of a football team.

but has more passionate RL fans then Brisbane.. the self annoited capital of RL ... now thats a Joke :lol::lol::lol:

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Thanks for this post mate. Great to know. Would be awesome if you could give us all updates during the finals series as well. Understand if not possible though.

Could you quote which post of mine you are talking about so I can make sense of your post, Thanks.

no worries at all mate, i can give updates with finals. Obviously being based in Brisbane 90% of the work i did involved Suncorp, but it was during origin period so i have a rough idea of ANZ. I can also contact my old workmates too, and let everyone know just how they are going.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
but has more passionate RL fans then Brisbane.. the self annoited capital of RL ... now thats a Joke :lol::lol::lol:

Your incorrect. We sell out origins in less then an hour. Your state has double the population we have, and it takes you 3 months to sell out ANZ which isnt even double the size of Suncorp.

QLD overall is way more passionate then your pathetic rent a crowd in Sydney, i go to every origin every year, and passion found down caxton street and ALL OF BRISBANE cant be found in Sydney.

Raiderdave

First Grade
Your incorrect. We sell out origins in less then an hour. Your state has double the population we have, and it takes you 3 months to sell out ANZ which isnt even double the size of Suncorp.

QLD overall is way more passionate then your pathetic rent a crowd in Sydney, i go to every origin every year, and passion found down caxton street and ALL OF BRISBANE cant be found in Sydney.

Funny .. I could have sworn you said Canberra :?
in case you need a geography lesson .. its 3 hours south of Sydney

& you think Canberra wouldn't sellout an Origin down here if we had a 52K seat venue ..even with a 5th of the population of Brisbane... in an hour
we sold a final out (27K) down here in 30 minutes last year
I think we'd do it comfortably ...

enough patting yourselves on the back for selling out a few games per year ..... a season involves a lot more then a couple of origins
your bandwagon fans this weekend need to turn up a bit more often throughout the year

like our fans do
K ;-)

Raiderdave

First Grade
I would love that, but some how i doubt it.

C'mon Knights fans ... and travelling South Sydney fans ... prove me wrong.

27K sold according to the Newcastle Herald yesterday afternoon

I think 30K is a shoe in at this rate
a sellout might be pushing it .... but not impossible either

31K for me

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Funny .. I could have sworn you said Canberra :?
in case you need a geography lesson .. its 3 hours south of Sydney

& you think Canberra wouldn't sellout an Origin down here if we had a 52K seat venue ..even with a 5th of the population of Brisbane... in an hour
we sold a final out (27K) down here in 30 minutes last year
I think we'd do it comfortably ...

enough patting yourselves on the back for selling out a few games per year ..... a season involves a lot more then a couple of origins
your bandwagon fans this weekend need to turn up a bit more often throughout the year

like our fans do
K ;-)

Im associating you guys with NSW cause you clearly claim your from NSW.
ACT people are in theyre own little world.

And as if you could sell out a 52k venue for origin ha!

Just because Canberra is Australia's official capital, doesnt mean its not a shitheap.

I dont care what you say anymore, Canberra would be my absolute last pick of cities in australia.

And for the record, Townsville has less people than Canberra and theyre average is better.

Ill defend any Queensland, Sydney and Melbourne team over your petty claim to fame.

Raiderdave

First Grade

Just because Canberra is Australia's official capital, doesnt mean its not a shitheap.

I dont care what you say anymore, Canberra would be my absolute last pick of cities in australia.

And for the record, Townsville has less people than Canberra and theyre average is better.

Ill defend any Queensland, Sydney and Melbourne team over your petty claim to fame.

Ok then Ill lump you lot in with Titans fans if thats what we're doing ;-)
oh dear :sarcasm:

wheres that passion gone now :?:cool:

Raiderdave

First Grade

Ok , well based in that then I'll just lump you lot in with the Gold Coast

:eek:.... oh dear
where'd all those passionate fans go then :sarcasm:

;-)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts