What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2011 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billythekid

First Grade
I'll be interested to see what number they put up if it's a full house. It will also be interesting to see how it compares to the crowd against the dragons (which you can judge by parking problems etc.)

Yosemite Sam

Juniors
While our crowds are going to finish slightly down on last year, I think we are in for a cracking finals series. Week 1 we are going to see 50K at Suncorp, 25K+ in Melbourne, and hopefully 40K at the SFS if the Tigers meet Dragons.

It should be a record finals series in terms of crowds.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
According to the Knights game day thread, it's down to single seats now.

All the rabbitohs fans should steal some cash and get in before it's too late.

Shit. Seriously? I was planning to go with 3 others. Hopefully there are still seats reserved for 4 game defenders.

Serc

First Grade
Yep, no bull, I am surprised too...but single seats it is! Should manage to be the biggest crowd since 03 listed on austadiums (26,198 in round 1 2006). All time record is 32,642 (and the capacity of the new stadium is supposed to be 33k)

As for the dodgy crowd announced in round 4 vs Saints (20,986)...both stands were around 3/4 full with the hills full. This is opposed to the crowd at the previous home game (round 25, 2010, also vs Saints) which was full to the brim at 23,148...with almost no seats available in the western stand at all!

meercat

Juniors
Just managed to get 2 seats together after trying about 5 different sections and getting the "single seat only" message so should be a decent crowd depending on the members turn out.

NRL-TGG

Guest Moderator
Ticketek online is still selling tickets to the last game between the Broncos and Manly. How can this be?

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Ticketek online is still selling tickets to the last game between the Broncos and Manly. How can this be?

Suncorp members get sent out letters requesting if they are attending or not. If they arent those tickets get put on sale to the general public. Also people selling tickets on ebay over 110% of the value will get cancelled if exact seat details are given out over ebay. Within the next few days ticketek will also release disabled seats to the public that havent been claimed, and also what left over they have from group bookings.

busterc

Juniors
you lecture people saying there are lots of retarted comments in here
then say this ?:sarcasm:
geez geniused much :?

at least say something even half truthful instead of churning out garbage

Broncos crowds in 2011 will be the lowest they've been in 5 years
not a guess .. a fact
whats more they are going to finish at least 3rd
while last year they finished 10th
If anything this year should have been a record for them

so based on this their 2011 crowds have been dissapointing & they have let the show down a bit

Tisk Tisk Tisk Broncos
for shame ;-)

Did your mum let you off the teat buddy? You seem upset.
I guess once you hit 16 you really shouldn't be doing that stuff anymore.....a little weird even for you.

Sneaking kero into your water bottle for little lunch is no solution either.
Chin up little fella......i'm sure when you grow up you might be able to find your way out of canberra.

Raiderdave

First Grade
Did your mum let you off the teat buddy? You seem upset.
I guess once you hit 16 you really shouldn't be doing that stuff anymore.....a little weird even for you.

Sneaking kero into your water bottle for little lunch is no solution either.
Chin up little fella......i'm sure when you grow up you might be able to find your way out of canberra.

upset ... that other bronco bozo was the one upset
threatening all kinds of retribution & challenging me to say the same things I've been saying in here in front of a bunch of fat fourex swilling knob jockeys like yourself from Brisbane :?
as If I wouldn't :D

It'd be a repeat performance of what brett white did to steve price
bang
lights out

K ;-)

Last edited:

busterc

Juniors
upset ... that other bronco bozo was the one upset
threatening all kinds of retribution & challenging me to say the same things I've been saying in here in front of a bunch of fat fourex swilling knob jockeys like yourself from Brisbane :?
as If I wouldn't :D

It'd be a repeat performance of what brett white did to steve price
bang
lights out

K ;-)

Shouldn't you be in school??

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Shouldn't you be in school??

He's not in school because he has no friends.

Canberra is an absolute joke of a place, biggest shithole nothing to do terrible everything, haha ACT.... I personally hope he stays there and continues to live there with his shitty life, conforming to marijuana, and following an embarrassment of a football team.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Got tickets for the Newy game 2 hours ago. No silver left but plenty of general admission which i suspect wont last very long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts