What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2011 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Paul*

Juniors
Last year's record is probably out of reach, approx 102k required, but 2009's second best should go c. 66k required.

Moffo

Referee
NEW-SOU at Ausgrid - 30,729
STI-PEN at Wollongong - 13,621
WAR-NQL at Mt Smart - 20,082
GLD-PAR at Skilled - 18,265
CRO-WST at Toyota - 16,879

99576 so far, averaging 19,915

Updated to tonight:
Season aggregate: 3,048,523; Season average: 16,130

Tomorrow my guesses are 15k at ANZ, 50k at Suncorp and 11k at SFS.

lol....sunday night and a pointless game....rooters will be lucky to get 7k

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Anyone know what the doggies are expecting tomorrow? Hopefully the chooks can get 10k but i have my doubts

A little bird in the roosters membership team told me that they were pleasantly surprised with ticket sales and enquiries fir this game. Apparently all corporates boxes will be full.

Why not go to your team's last game of the season, it's the last chance you'll get to see them for 5-6 months.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
So many local Grand Finals for all kind of sports today in Sydney. That is sure to have an impact on the Dogs crowd.

Hallatia

Referee
Sooner teams work this out the better. Away fans are gravy.
Completely agree, econmically much better too, anyone with a clue about economics would know that.

They should do presales for away season ticket holders and special away fans' bays etc and whatever other gimmicks get done, don't even need to discount anything, just make them think you're doing something for them.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Interesting that the lowest average this year is 12,094 from Cronulla. Looking at the past decade the lowest crowd has often been a touch over 10k or even multiple clubs sitting on 10k so we are definitly seeing the bottom threshold going up.

Kinder weather next and continued improvement in memberships and we will smash the 17k barrier to peices.

Billythekid

First Grade
Interesting that the lowest average this year is 12,094 from Cronulla. Looking at the past decade the lowest crowd has often been a touch over 10k or even multiple clubs sitting on 10k so we are definitly seeing the bottom threshold going up.

Kinder weather next and continued improvement in memberships and we will smash the 17k barrier to peices.

It will be interesting to see how membership numbers go this year. If they keep rising like they have been then our crowds are definitely going to go up dramatically.

I get the feeling that we may see it slow down a bit this year.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
It will be interesting to see how membership numbers go this year. If they keep rising like they have been then our crowds are definitely going to go up dramatically.

I get the feeling that we may see it slow down a bit this year.

Got the same feeling, although a small increase would still be great after consecutive years of 20% + growth.

I would expect Cowboys, Manly, Warriors, Tigers, Newy and Brisbane to be leading the increase. GC and Parra have made good signings so that might keep the renewal rate high at those clubs. Newcastle in particular should be pushing 15k before a season kickoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts