What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2011 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apey

Staff member
Seems fair to me Timmah, 32k people at one location albeit for two games.

Apey

Staff member
People are complaining, wow :lol:

There were five different attendances/crowds over the weekend and as such the average is calculated by using the total of the five crowds and dividing by five... how is that hard to grasp?

Do you want to have a head-count at the start of each game and split it up into two crowds or something?

age.s

First Grade
Tonight's going to be one of those nights you tell future fair weather fans about. "Don't lecture me about being dedicated. I was there in absolute torrential rain with 7000 other die hards watching my team back in 2011." ;-)

Raiderdave

First Grade
People are complaining, wow :lol:

There were five different attendances/crowds over the weekend and as such the average is calculated by using the total of the five crowds and dividing by five... how is that hard to grasp?

Do you want to have a head-count at the start of each game and split it up into two crowds or something?

well lets play them all as double headers then
that way we can match the AFL's average :lol::lol::lol:

what utter nonsense :crazy:

adamkungl

Immortal
We are counting the average crowd, aren't we? The crowd was 32k and should be counted once, as 32k.

user_nat

Coach
Average per game not venue, so it should be 2 games not 1.

93,966 people saw 6 games for an average of 15.6k.

The way Timmah has it is:
93,966 people saw 5 games for an average of 18.7k.

BuffaloRules

Coach
We are comparing the average crowd to previous years when the double header didnt happen...

My vote is too count it as two games, and have the average as a per game average..

Billythekid

First Grade
Another poor crowd at Melbourne. I'm really struggling to understand why their crowds are so much poorer in the new stadium. I thought it would be the catalyst they needed.

I think something may have happened to the club last year, not sure though.

The crowds are disappointing but hopefully soon the club can start to recover.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
It should be 16K for each game....

Not 32K for one game...

I don't like the way they do that, although this season it can help offset the under reporting of cowboys crowds at their first 3 or 4 home games.

It should be 32k added to the NRL's aggregate crowd and 2 games added to the total nos. of games, but should NOT count towards either clubs stats. At least thats the way i do it

CC_Roosters

First Grade
the guys put it well there. "family and friends only at penrith park tonight" haha.

Will the weather ever man up and piss off. Getting really annoying now, torrential rain on several game days so far and rained most weekends. If we still average over 16k this year (which i think we will) it will be a great effort

When will the rain just piss off. The last 3 seasons or so we have seen some terrible weather over countless weekends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts