What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2011 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

cleary89

Coach
I walked into shark park at like 7.25, there was no one. I don't get it. f**k off and relocate sharks. I was wearing a swans scarf on the drunk hill, hardly copped anything. Little bitch sharks fans.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The rain must have been confined to the shire and the oval that had half the hill closed off.
Don't know about during the game elsewhere but there'd been no rain at ANZ for at least 8 hours prior to the rugby. Rugby international crowds at ANZ are well down on previous years, so really it's probably not a great one.
Thanks for the insight Spiro.
Given the figures aren't really even directly comparable, you guys are really coming across as insecure. Not a great look. For the record, the Rugby bored the pants off me and the crowd lacked atmosphere. Origin shat all over it from a great height.
Which left the Swans with only about 19,000.
:lol: true.

Timmah

Staff member
Adding the crowd for that match to the other (v Samoa) I think the figure goes to about 81k

Brutus

Referee
:?

I'm not promoting rugby, you asked me a question and I answered it.

You are dead-set paranoid.

Excuse me? Where did I ask you a question big boy? Paranoid at all there big boy??

I suggest you re-read the posts.

Origin plus Dragons v Dogs = 114k

In response to you adding two different union crowds together.

Simple.

Have another donut.

Chomp lol

Last edited:

Timmah

Staff member
Excuse me? Where did I ask you a question big boy? Paranoid at all there big boy??

I suggest you re-read the posts.

Origin plus Dragons v Dogs = 114k

In response to you adding two different union crowds together.

Simple.

Have another donut.

Chomp lol
I added the two crowds together because someone asked me to, I'm not sure why you felt compelled to add two others together. I wasn't trying to prove anything to start with.

The paranoia is from your end - if you can't see it, then you're the one with the issue.

beave

Coach
souffs fans 'but it's hard to get a good crowd to a game when the team is from out of town'.............

yeah well welcome to our f**king world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts