What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2011 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

beave

Coach
sounded like there were plenty of NQ fans on the Goldy, good to see the southern faithful get out there for the boys!!!

it was great to see the NQ faithful down at the Gold Coast 15k is good for a team last on the ladder hopefully Titans supporter can be pleased of there player's effort tonight they did well.

Eelectrica

Referee
Was the loudest I've heard at the stadium for a while. everyone got behind the teams and the Titans really had a go and attempted to play some attacking football for a change.
I enjoyed being at tonights game quite a lot actually. Hopefully we get a good crowd for the Storm game too with Slater and Cronk and all those players.

One other thing, the location I caught the bus to get to the ground at skilled is also the same location used for AFL. Plenty of black and white, not much red for the suns. Looks like the Gold Coast is a home away from home for melbourne fans. Point being most of them wouldn't have been going to watch the Titans anyway.

Last edited:

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
One other thing, the location I caught the bus to get to the ground at skilled is also the same location used for AFL. Plenty of black and white, not much red for the suns. Looks like the Gold Coast is a home away from home for melbourne fans. Point being most of them wouldn't have been going to watch the Titans anyway.
The ABC radio dudes said it looked more like a Collington home game at the Gazzas game.

M2D2

Bench
I had a bit of a laugh when the attendance came up, just because people on here saying 12-13k.
It was the only highlight of tonights festivities.

DC_fan

Coach
Terrible crowd at Cronulla.

Yes it was, but was not the smallest crowd of the year. Penriths game against Souths drew 5,703 and Manlys game against Canberra drew 6,148 have the top two positions.

The crowd at Cronulla tonight was the 12th smallest crowd in the past 5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.