What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2011 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

docbrown

Coach
Just asking but why do we pump up our crowd numbers? Well I know why...to say we got a better crowd....how can we get away with it? Surley it's not allowed for a sport like ours?

Enjoy getting sent to the fight club. ;-)

ash the bash said:
Gosford looks packed

Indeed.

People need to realise that having games on both Gosford and Newcastle for Sydney away teams is going to double the opportunities for country/regional Nthn NSW rugby league fans to attend games.

Billythekid

First Grade
Just asking but why do we pump up our crowd numbers? Well I know why...to say we got a better crowd....how can we get away with it? Surley it's not allowed for a sport like ours?

Lol you even named youself Crawf. Typical of a dumbsh*t AFL supporter, can't even attempt to be subtle.

Cletus

First Grade
Yeah it seems crazy not to have a team up there. I've been to Manly trials there and it's half packed. It's a good ground to watch league at as well.

Red Bear

Referee
Great crowd on the CC, imagine that regularly with the mighty red and black playing

(well, it could well be that imagining it is the best we'll get :()

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
:lol::lol::lol: Looks like we've got ourselves another AFL spelling exert.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Honestly the crowds in SEQ are a blight on the game considering the market share they enjoy with sporting public. I don't see how a third SEQ team at this point can generate consistently good crowds without affecting the Titans and Broncos attendances.

Great game, crowd and atmosphere at Bluetongue tonight, i think they need to improve stadium access though as the eastern gate is always packed and it pisses off everybody.

After our win tonight, if the Dragons win on Sunday we'll possibly see close to 30k at the SFS for the Tigers/Dragons next Friday, although the Dogs playing at ANZ might knock it down a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.