What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiderdave

First Grade
Parra/Penrith will be a shocking crowd

Parra has 11K members of which over 7K are full ticketed
so tonights crowd will be 15K plus ... the place only holds 20 .. so thats not too bad, Penrith won't bring anyone with them ... that lot wouldn't cross the street.

how bout you stop your complaining ... & actually attend the game & bring a few friends along with you.

hang on :?.... theres a problem with this plan isn't there
I mean as if you'd have friends :lol::lol::lol:

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Parra has 11K members of which over 7K are full ticketed
so tonights crowd will be 15K plus ... the place only holds 20 .. so thats not too bad, Penrith won't bring anyone with them ... that lot wouldn't cross the street.

how bout you stop your complaining ... & actually attend the game & bring a few friends along with you.

hang on :?.... theres a problem with this plan isn't there
I mean as if you'd have friends :lol::lol::lol:

:iwstupid:

Raiderdave

First Grade
Over 10,000 tickets pre-sold for the Raiders vs Broncos game.

I don't know anyone who ISN"T attending tonights game :shock:

all roads lead to Bruce tonight in the Federal Capital
should be a bumper crowd of over 20,000
I'm pumped
can't wait .... should be a cracker :)

skeepe

Immortal
Worth nothing that, while the Raiders crowd averages are pathetically low, if we get a crowd of exactly 20,000 tonight the average attendance over the last 5 home games will be 18,361... not bad at all.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Its actually the most perfect conditions to watch and play rugby league just as long as the rain stays away,nice and breezy but not too cold

beave

Coach
I don't know anyone who ISN"T attending tonights game :shock:

all roads lead to Bruce tonight in the Federal Capital
should be a bumper crowd of over 20,000
I'm pumped
can't wait .... should be a cracker :)

awesome, should be like the old days then. Thank god that is the game we get up here first on TV.

yakstorm

First Grade
Other than the South Terrace, Parra Stadium is pretty much sold out in all other areas.

North Terrace sold out about 15 minutes before kick off, same with with Cronin and Thornett Stands. All availables for the Terraces are gone, and some of the obstructed views were released.

As we'd all agree, not the best result, but a strong crowd and should look good on TV.

Billythekid

First Grade
Isn't 15k pretty bad for a Parra V Pen game?

Weather looked pretty bad so whilst it wasn't a great crowd its hard to complain too much.

Sounds liks there is about 15K at Canberra, if true thats a little disappointing. Hopefully their crowds keep building up.

Status
Not open for further replies.