What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
How can you have nearly 9k members but only get 12k to a game,that shows me that the Storm don't have many other fans apart from the people who are members,i realise all those 9k members are not ticketed

user_nat

Coach
How can you have nearly 9k members but only get 12k to a game,that shows me that the Storm don't have many other fans apart from the people who are members,i realise all those 9k members are not ticketed

Parra has 11k members and only got 15k to a game where the other team is just down the road.

Brutus

Referee
The majority of seating on the camera side of AAMI Park doesn't get opened. Everyone has to go to the ends or the sunny side.

That was the same deal for last week as well.

People are right when they say it looked more than 12.3 k.

Using last week as a barometer for the crowd is fair enough.

Cloudsurfer

Juniors
Storm won last week.

Victorians are fair weather supporters.

Very few clubs that aren't...and winners always draw more as the season progresses so you can't say it's a Storm thing only. In spite of fair weather or otherwise Storm supporters showed their loyalty last year against the odds & will be there this season - win or lose

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Parra/Penrith looked like 17-18k last night,it was way lower
Raiders/Broncos looked like 12-13k,it was way higher
Storm/Titans looked like 16k,it was way lower

Don't even bother trying to predict these crowds

Billythekid

First Grade
Tigers crowd looks better than i expected. Then again i thought the same about the storm so i wont make any predictions yet.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
no way! Someone needs a new calculator. Lot more people in the end stands this week than last week.

If i remember correct the melbourne victory fans complained last year about numerous ticketing bungles and under reporting of attendances. maybe same issue re. storm>

Status
Not open for further replies.