What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brutus

Referee
You actually know what the crowd was:lol:,sorry but i didn't watch that crap

You dumb union troll Brutus

It's not hard to google tool.

No doubt you'll be waiting up for your union fix from Sth Africa later on tonight.

cutie/Fraser/union boy tard :lol::crazy:NSW state union team 15k:lol::lol:

WaznTheGreat

Referee
It's not hard to google tool.

No doubt you'll be waiting up for your union fix from Sth Africa later on tonight.

cutie/Fraser/union boy tard :lol::crazy:NSW state union team 15k

First of all you know the crowd figure in the Waratahs game and second of all you know that South Africans teams are playing later on tonight,all info that i had no clue about

:lol:Nice one union troll:lol:

Chook Norris

First Grade
must be the biggest drop in crowd averages, on a round to round basis, for a while

havent been any real big drawing crowds however so far this round

Moffo

Referee
they haven't been that bad...jeebus, lets not forget where we have come from

16k, 15k, 14k, 13k, 13k

DIOGENES

Juniors
I think the NRL should aim for a bare minimum of 100K per round. 31K in the remaining 3 matches/ - should be done but still not great.

Billythekid

First Grade
must be the biggest drop in crowd averages, on a round to round basis, for a while

Thats what people need to look at. I know memberships are going up but poor drawing games aren't going to start suddenly pulling massive crowds.

applesauce

Bench
I think the NRL should aim for a bare minimum of 100K per round. 31K in the remaining 3 matches/ - should be done but still not great.

There is no reason beside bad weather that should stop the Bulldogs V Rabbitohs match getting 31k+ tomorrow.

Brutus

Referee
First of all you know the crowd figure in the Waratahs game and second of all you know that South Africans teams are playing later on tonight,all info that i had no clue about

You know union boy. You've more than proven your union knowledge in other posts.

Just like you know that NSW state union team attracted just 15k tonight for their first SFS game of the year.

1 team for the entire heartland state = 15k:lol::lol::crazy: Poor uniontrain tard:lol:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You know union boy. You've more than proven your union knowledge in other posts.

Just like you know that NSW state union team attracted just 15k tonight for their first SFS game of the year.

1 team for the entire heartland state = 15k:lol::lol::crazy: Poor uniontrain tard:lol:
:lol: He even quoted the average crowd figure for the stupor 15 so far this season. LOL @ Onion Train. He's been outed in a big way.

Raiderdave

First Grade

no not really ... it always happens in rnd 2
last year it dropped 45K
2008 it dropped 60K on from rnd 1 to rnd 2

& everyone was saying we'd get around 50K less this round
it won't be far off that

72K so far
around 50K today ( if the weather is fine )
around 18K tomorrow again if the rain stays away

140K ... thats not too bad.

Last edited:

Raiderdave

First Grade
These crowds are so depressing,not even going to care about tracking crowds numbers anymore in this amatuer comp

talking about the Super 15 are you ?

no one at one game I watched from NZ ... litterally not a soul

& only slightly better at the SFS
the only team in a state of 7 million plus people & they can only draw 15,800 ( & it didn't look even that many :shock:) people to a game

bit amatuerish eh ?;-):lol::lol::lol:

WaznTheGreat

Referee
:lol: He even quoted the average crowd figure for the stupor 15 so far this season. LOL @ Onion Train. He's been outed in a big way.

Exactly, posted it to get a rise out of you and it always works:lol:

:lol:Low IQ falls for it every single time:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts