What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I think anyone who views anything you post drops a few IQ points every post.

You are fair dinkum the biggest dunce this forum's seen in years.

fanatique

Juniors
The R.2 attendances so far are disappointing. Let's not pretend otherwise. However I don't see it as coming down to earth with a bang. Just as the 200K in R.1 didn't mean we had found tens of thousands of new regular matchgoers the relative disappointment this round means little as well. Trend is what matters. We will know the picture after 5 or 6 rounds. If we're 3% to 5% up on last year after 5 rounds I will be more than happy.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Woeful conditions today.

11k at ANZ

7k at SFS

Woeful conditions for the players who actually have to play in the mud and wet,not woeful conditions for the fans who get to sit in a nice seat with a cosy blanket on you dumb union troll

Brutus

Referee
Woeful conditions for the players who actually have to play in the mud and wet,not woeful conditions for the fans who get to sit in a nice seat with a cosy blanket on you dumb union troll

cutie/Fraser/union boy has more than demonstrated his love and knowledge of union in the past and there is no way he can hide it now. He has used typical pro-union arguments to defend his beloved game. No amount of back-tracking can undo this now.

Lord John loves your work union tard. You will forever be known as the monged up union troll/tard on this forum :lol::lol:

15k for his beloved Waratards :lol: NSW state team:lol:

21FEB11JohnONeill_800x600_t325.jpg

WaznTheGreat

Referee
cutie/Fraser/union boy has more than demonstrated his love and knowledge of union in the past and there is no way he can hide it now. He has used typical pro-union arguments to defend his beloved game. No amount of back-tracking can undo this now.

Lord John loves your work union tard. You will forever be known as the monged up union troll/tard on this forum :lol::lol::lol:

21FEB11JohnONeill_800x600_t325.jpg

Go stick your head into a scrum you union troll

STG-MACCA

Bench
The rain in sydney has been consistent since yesterday but overnight from 12 till about 6am it didn't stop.
It's bucketing down near bankstown again now, can't see ANZ doing to well unfortunately.

Tomorrow nights local derby will be the most effected I reckon. Only the die hards will come and stand on the swamp with me. It has limited parking, bugger all cover and it's the sharks lol.

Brutus

Referee
Whats a maul? can you describe that term to me you union troll

A maul is something that Fraser/cutie/union boy tard wanks over every weekend:lol::lol::crazy:

Stop playing dumb union boy (although I know that's hard for you), we know you love the rah wah.

15k for your beloved NSW union state team :lol: Can't wait for the TV ratings:lol:

WaznTheGreat

Referee
A maul is something that Fraser/cutie/union boy tard wanks over every weekend:lol::lol::crazy:

Stop playing dumb union boy (although I know that's hard for you), we know you love the rah wah.

15k for your beloved NSW union state team :lol: Can't wait for the TV ratings:lol:

RAH WAH must be another union term,can you speak in league please you scum union troll

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Exactly, posted it to get a rise out of you and it always works:lol:

:lol:Low IQ falls for it every single time:lol:
:lol: You have nothing, you have been outed as a pathetic unfunny Yawnion troll. But but but you were just fishing.....

Brutus

Referee
Its a shame that i support the same team(Eels) as this union troll above me

Fraser/cutie/union boy and his 15k Waratard mates:lol::lol:

What about all the union stats old uniontrain spat out during the 4 nations last year?:lol:

You should work as a historian for your beloved union cutie/Fraser.. You know it all ya patchy merkin :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.