What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Bear

Referee
Crowd sounds large on radio for Dogs Rabbits

What was the Tigers-Warriors crowd? Says 14 992 on the LU Live update was that correct?

Has been pissing down all weekend so not a terrible crowd

STG-MACCA

Bench
ANZ is a tough guessing game when it's under 30K.

I think there is more than 15K and less than 22K haha

Brutus

Referee
Over 18k at ANZ

11,016 at SFS

Had there been no rain today, both crowds could have gone close to doubling.

Goddo

Bench
don't worry, aparently the Bears will bring 10,000 away fans to all their games
:sarcasm:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
There's about 1000 bulldog supporters and its there own ground ha
http://www.opsm.com.au/book-eyetest-stores?gclid=CNytq__I3KcCFYE1pAodmiL58A

Go nuts.
Far out those are terrible crowds. Sydney..
11k is terrible for Sunday Afternoon. If it was nightI would understand.
Seriously?

If I could pull up a radar of the weather in Sydney overnight and this morning, and again late this afternoon, I'm not sure either of you would stand by such uneducated, stupid comments.

The rain was utterly torrential. I've never seen my apartment block's carpark with any floodwater before - today that happened. It was not a day to take your kids out to the footy. The weather was atrocious.

Homebush has had 60mm of rain alone since midnight, the city just under 100mm.

Not really something you want to go out in. I did, but I can assure you there are plenty who didn't want to risk it.

user_nat

Coach
Been raining about 3 months straight here in Queensland and one game last week almost (or did?) got more than the 3 Sydney derbies this weekend.

I could understand some of these crowds if they were playing NQ or Melbourne or something, but 3 of the 4 have been against other Sydney teams.

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Risk what? getting hit by water?,LOL
Been raining about 3 months straight here in Queensland and one game last week almost (or did?) got more than the 3 Sydney derbies this weekend.
3 months straight :lol:

I know it flooded, I know it's rained lots but come off it.

Just watching Nine News, apparently we got a months worth of rain in Sydney in just 18 hours. Yeah, great conditions to go to footy! :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts