What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2012 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teddyboy

First Grade
I reckon there was about 6k through the gates today.

A lot of Balmain supporters left after the first game, replaced by Jets and Bears fans.

It was a great atmosphere and I'll be back again next week when Balmain take on Newcastle in the first game and Dogs and Jets do battle in the next one.

There needs to be more promotion of these NSW Cup double header semis played on NRL-free Sundays. 10k plus crowds are what they should be aiming at.

So it's like 2nd division semi pro NRL.
I like the sound of it..I wonder what the QRL are doing to maximise there comp.
Would love to see all comps doing well.

azza29

Juniors
The ticketek website is poked this morning if that is any indication of sales

Use the mobile site if you're having any dramas - m.ticketek.com.au is much quicker.

Storm game is selling OK, bought at 10:08, pax 4550.

Last edited:

Valheru

Coach
It seems only Easts and Manly can't get great crowds even with sustained success.

BM just STFU. We have been consistently crap since 2005. In 2010 we miraculously got to the GF but were coming off the spoon and had some touch ups in the early part of that season. Our only season of consistent performances since 2004 was 2008.

Our last consistent period of sustained success was 1996 – 2004 and at time we had one of the highest attendances in the league during that period.

What a disgraceful crowd. Absolutely pathetic from Manly fans.

I remember the Raiders vs Warriors final in 2003 got double the crowd that was there last night

That’s true but that crowd has an asterisk next to it. Wasn’t that the one where the warriors owner bought 10,000 tickets and gave them to anyone with a NZ passport?

just got of the phone with them, only single seats now available for dogs fans in the 10m,20m,30m and 40m lines....if you are going with 3 people + you can pretty much only get GA, or if you are in the middle chances are you would be scattered all over the place they said. (not sure how bunnies fans are going with their tickets).

Lucky Roy

Juniors
just got of the phone with them, only single seats now available for dogs fans in the 10m,20m,30m and 40m lines....if you are going with 3 people + you can pretty much only get GA, or if you are in the middle chances are you would be scattered all over the place they said. (not sure how bunnies fans are going with their tickets).

Pretty much the same. Only single seats left and have started selling in 400 series. Don't know how general admission is going.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I haven't even seen any marketing for the Bunnies/Doggies game,marketing should have started straight after the final whistle blew in the Bunnies/Raiders game

Lucky Roy

Juniors
I haven't even seen any marketing for the Bunnies/Doggies game,marketing should have started straight after the final whistle blew in the Bunnies/Raiders game

It markets itself. Hence the incredible number already sold on a Monday morning for a non GF. Bit worried about the car though. Got a couple of bunny stickers...

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Don't worry I heard plenty of afl ads in the car this morning

The nrl must simply be flat broke until that 100 million $ up front cheque clears in January 2013

There is simply no other explanation

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Surely they will very soon? Why the f**k wouldn't you? Did they seriously think they wouldn't need the nosebleed seats?

The difference between 70odd and 80+ is stadium members. Rich bastards go when they feel like it, they won't go because of an ad.

My bad,forget about the stadium members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts