What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2012 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Sam

First Grade
The difference between 70odd and 80+ is stadium members. Rich bastards go when they feel like it, they won't go because of an ad.

As I said in another thread, on Saturday the Western grandstand area for ANZ members was 80% full and the Eastern 25% giving a total of roughly half the 14k members.

I think we can get 10k of the 14k members showing up which should see us clear 75k if not 80k.

PaulyTom

Juniors
PAX number at 1015 this morning was 18810.

Not sure how that works because I doubt 18K was sold in 15 minutes....

docbrown

Coach
So basically if Grand Final posts 81k at least, Melbourne gets 29k & Homebush gets 75k this year should see a total season aggregate & average record.

ouwet

Bench
27,000 sold by 3pm according to NRL twitter.

55% South Sydney Members... 45% Bulldogs members (Not really surprising, they do have more members).

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The Grand Final will post 82k plus. No doubt about it. Might even top 83k.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Got my tix at 12pm with a pax around 25k.

Not sure where ouwet is getting his info from, no tweets from @NRL mention ticket sales, nor a split of whose members... :?

ouwet

Bench
Ok South Sydney website are saying 17,000 tickets sold???

Geez I hope the 27K is right... Bulldogs V Eels sold 30,000+ on day 1.

ouwet

Bench
Got my tix at 12pm with a pax around 25k.

Not sure where ouwet is getting his info from, no tweets from @NRL mention ticket sales, nor a split of whose members... :?

bringthenoise or something like that... I could be wrong, if I am sorry I won't post anymore updates lol

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
bringthenoise or something like that... I could be wrong, if I am sorry I won't post anymore updates lol

If you search #bringthenoise there's some Souths fan who works in Sydney who claims 27k at 3pm. Chris something. That's the only source other than 55%

ouwet

Bench
If you search #bringthenoise there's some Souths fan who works in Sydney who claims 27k at 3pm. Chris something. That's the only source other than 55%

Not really familiar with twitter, my bad. I do think the 27,000 is right though... PAX numbers are around that amount and judging by seats available, it's about right. I guess we'll know tomorrow from the DT who'll no doubt compare the NRL sales to AFL sales.

Brutus

Referee
Last week I was wondering if a Souths v Bulldogs prelim final would receive the same hype as the Dogs v Parra prelim in 2009.

I think the fact there will be a flogball final on the night before will ruin any chance of that.

Instead of media going nuts about Souths v Dogs, it will spend time wanking on about the NRL v AFL crowd and which code will get the bigger number.

It's a shame.

I've never seen a club game hyped as much as that Dogs v Eels prelim in 09.

ouwet

Bench
Level 6 now open for South Sydney Cat 1 tickets... Level 6 open for Bulldogs Cat 2 tickets.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts