What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2012 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
FYI those of you copying billythekid are also missing Raiders v Broncos

Raiderdave

First Grade
Dragons v Roosters ALLIANZ: 15,000
Storm v Panthers AAMI PK: 10,000
Knights v Bulldogs HUNTER: 30,000 .. a very juicy game should nearly sell Hunter out

Cowboys v Manly DAIRY FMRS: 20,000 ... cowboy fans have no excuse not to turn up for this one , battle for the top 4 this one
...c'mon lets get there

Warriors v Sharks MT SMART: 12,000
Raiders v Broncos CANBERRA: 10,000
Titans v Rabbitohs SKILLED: 20,000 ... all those fans that used to flock to games at Robina ... need to pop in again for a look at this one

Tigers v Eels CAMPBELLTOWN: 15,000 ..

132,000 .. all up which is fine considering theres some very ord match ups

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Storm v Panthers and Tigers v Eels look to be the possible flops - featuring badly out of form teams (except Panthers, who are interstate anyway).

Perth Red

Post Whore
Would crowds turn out to a Sunday night game? There is talk of selling a live Sunday evening game, bringing West Coast in will allow it every fortnight with a 5.30pm WA KO time but the other week would require an East coast team to KO at 7.30pm Sunday. Another ratings winner, crowd killer?

The Herald understands the ARLC is keen on the matches to help provide a new Sunday evening timeslot to sell to television networks as part of the new broadcast deal, and Western Australia Rugby League chief executive John Sackson confirmed plans to play at least three games in Perth next season.
''The networks are looking at how they can best leverage the time difference and I have heard that they are looking at the prospect of twilight games on a Sunday,'' Sackson said.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...gular-games-20120729-236ju.html#ixzz224R9eSkT

gronkathon

First Grade
Monday night, at the furthest Sydney outpost, M5 to deal with and two teams in shit form

All we need is an inclement or cold forecast and it will be sub ten thousand without a shadow of a doubt.

Too many WT fans and STH with genuine anger and dismay at the poor performances that will maybe see a couple of young guys punted and the culprits remain.

I will go, no point wasting money I have already shelled out on a season ticket. It could be an utter bludger of an evening though

Perth Red

Post Whore
Problem is WCE/Dockers have that timeslot wrapped up.

No they don't, neither team have any games this year in that time slot and very few Sunday afternoon games

Besides I don't see us drawing many afl fans!

Last edited:

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Dragons v Roosters ALLIANZ: 12,000
Storm v Panthers AAMI PK: 10,500
Knights v Bulldogs HUNTER: 25,000
Cowboys v Manly DAIRY FMRS: 16,000
Warriors v Sharks MT SMART: 14,000
Raiders v Broncos CANBERRA: 9,000
Titans v Rabbitohs SKILLED: 16,500
Tigers v Eels CAMPBELLTOWN: 11,500

Interesting to see how titans fans respond to their continued good form.

If any our fans turn up friday i will be surprised

JW

Coach
Looks low-20s in Brisbane.

Not sure why, but from memory that has generally been par for the course against Parramatta since the Broncos moved back to Lang Park. I know it's Monday, but still.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Being a 7pm kickoff, it will fill in somewhat. Still won't get past 25k I think.

One of the smaller issues in the scheduling that continues to bug me, 7.30 would be much better IMO. Bugger the kids and families they generally wont attend MNF anyway from my observations

Stagger Lee

Bench
MNF at 7.00 sucks.

Though I will still (struggle) to get to a home game I never take my kids even though we have family season tickets. Getting home after 10pm on a school night is just not on.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Lol a Brisbane2 side getting 15k on a Monday night is still better than 90% of the current teams can manage!

Status
Not open for further replies.