What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2012 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brutus

Referee
Rabs just opened up sunday football with this quote...

"Welcome to Alllianz stadium its a beautiful day for rugby league, here in Sydney, and a very small crowd is on hand"

Is there any other commentator on earth that would start off with this ???

I dont mind him telling the truth, but it looks like there could be 14-15k at the SFS which based on roosters 104 years history is pretty good for them..

Can someone at the NRL just pull his coat and say, hey Rabs shut the f**k up

Rabs is a tool and will point out if there's even five spare seats at a ground.

Will we hear the AFL commentators go on about how there's about 85,000 spare seats at the MCG today for the Melbourne Demons game?? No..

BunniesMan

Immortal
FFS Rabs has praised SFS crowds when they've been about 14k.

It looks about 9k and is maybe 11k tops. There is NOONE down either end.

When there is upwards of 14k there are people in the end seats.

Brutus

Referee
FFS Rabs has praised SFS crowds when they've been about 14k.

It looks about 9k and is maybe 11k tops. There is NOONE down either end.

When there is upwards of 14k there are people in the end seats.

Crap.

I've seen 20k crowds with hardly anyone in the end seats.

Frailty

First Grade
Bunniesfag and Bigmerkinry showing how geniused they really are...

I am really getting sick of Channel Nine and everyone associated with them... Rabs talking about the small crowd, and Danny Weidler writing about how Ten have stuffed up by putting the Game Plan on Thursday... 'The Home of Rugby League' who will stop at nothing to bring down any part of it.

Brutus

Referee
Ends at the sfs are always open even if there's a sydney club rugby union gf being played there in front of 3,000 people.

Red Bear

Referee
I am really getting sick of Channel Nine and everyone associated with them... Rabs talking about the small crowd, and Danny Weidler writing about how Ten have stuffed up by putting the Game Plan on Thursday... 'The Home of Rugby League' who will stop at nothing to bring down any part of it.
Not to mention Weidler basically doing adverts for stuff on 60 minutes in his column.
Such a f**kstick

Starkers

Bench
i think it's an ok crowd for the SFS. given it was manly, whose fans are reluctant to travel, and yesterday was the rugby union test meaning members probably had their fill, a bit over 13k is pretty good.

as for the adelaide venture with canterbury, apparently once the afl got a seat at the table at the adelaide oval, they made things far less appealing to play there. so canterbury went elsewhere for more money. fair enough.

Teddyboy

First Grade
i think it's an ok crowd for the SFS. given it was manly, whose fans are reluctant to travel, and yesterday was the rugby union test meaning members probably had their fill, a bit over 13k is pretty good.

as for the adelaide venture with canterbury, apparently once the afl got a seat at the table at the adelaide oval, they made things far less appealing to play there. so canterbury went elsewhere for more money. fair enough.
Ok crowd if in a 16000 seater stadium but this is a major comp in Australia (as around the world).

ceagle

Bench
Manly fans traveled well today, there was a piss poor Rooster fan representation for a home game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts