What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2012 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

user_nat

Coach
Cowboys can still finish 4th, which would mean no home semi. Depends who they played in the semi. If they finish 5th and Brisbane 8th, then maybe.

Xfactor1979

Bench
Good snow season means that most Sydney folk arent bothering to go to the footy, regardless of weather conditions in Syd town

franklin2323

Immortal
Everyone complained about it so it got canned

Spot on. Not only was the game today re-scheduled. So you had people who had work etc. The game is at 730 you think sweet I will work and come after the game.

Today around Penrith there was the Penrith, A comicbook convention at the club. Soccer & Netball finals across the road. Not to mention the RL final elsewhere locally.

Sure the show & comic aren't every week. Work & local kids sport is. Today was a knightmare around Penrith as most Saturday's are.

beave

Coach
Cowboys can still finish 4th, which would mean no home semi. Depends who they played in the semi. If they finish 5th and Brisbane 8th, then maybe.

For f**ks sake Nat, even if we finish 4th we still get a home final at some stage. I can't believe the confusion this new old system has created. Blows my mind.

Last edited:

Xfactor1979

Bench
Also the is a vibe that the natural order of things has been restored with regards to securing the TV deal, also most fans are waiting for finals instead of these 'junk' games

Yosemite Sam

Juniors
For f**ks sake Nat, even if we finish 4th we still get a home final at some stage. I can't believe the confusion this new old system has created. Blows my mind.

Yeah, any club that finishes in the top 6 is going to get a home final somewhere along the line. I'd say the Cowboys have at least 1 coming their way.

Status
Not open for further replies.