What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2012 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perth Red

Post Whore

Outstanding crowd, well done nrl on moving the game to a decent sized stadium.

Shows the potential for Sydney Sunday games if they make it a special game every week, provide massive family fun events around the ground and hype/market it to high heaven. How awesome would it be to see 40k crowds every Sunday at anz or Allianz?

elbusto

Coach
Outstanding crowd, well done nrl on moving the game to a decent sized stadium.

Shows the potential for Sydney Sunday games if they make it a special game every week, provide massive family fun events around the ground and hype/market it to high heaven. How awesome would it be to see 40k crowds every Sunday at anz or Allianz?
We still do not know the crowd size

pcpp

Juniors
Also happy to note it is the biggest regular season crowd in Sydney this season, eclipsing the Swans match by 36 people (45827).

user_nat

Coach
Great crowd.

Sydney regular season record and highest crowd this year. Which makes it the first time since 96 that the highest non finals, non DH crowd has been in Sydney.

Up by 12% on 8 years, up by 7-8% on six years.

See what I did there...

My belief is that in 4-5 year blocks we should be seeing a significant growth in the averages which is maintained, hence why I brought up the no growth in 7 years. Even if you take it back 4/5/6 years ago the overall difference is <1000.

The NRL and the clubs need combine and formulate an aggressive multi pronged approach with the aim to get the average to 20k within 4-5 years.

t-ba

Post Whore
My belief is that in 4-5 year blocks we should be seeing a significant growth in the averages which is maintained, hence why I brought up the no growth in 7 years. Even if you take it back 4/5/6 years ago the overall difference is <1000.

The NRL and the clubs need combine and formulate an aggressive multi pronged approach with the aim to get the average to 20k within 4-5 years.

I've done three and five year blocks in another thread. It's moving up, at a good rate.

2005 just makes stuff look bad. Kind of like 1994 in that regard. Just amazingly good seasons that drew the punters out. This season has been kind of boring and uneven, so It's not too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.