What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

LatK7

First Grade
Agreed. Crowds at Kogarah and Leichhardt have been outstanding during the last few years. Saints next match at Kogarah vs Newcastle should also draw a strong crowd.

18k minimum one would assume. A bit of media hype and you could push 20k. It's a Friday night game however...

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Good work dogs. No other sydney team would get that

Is it a co-incidence that the 2 best membership programs are dogs and st geo. and they get the best crowds

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Disappointing I expected 25-30,000. A good day weather wise, an undefeated team playing a team whose fans travel. Should have been better.

Unreasonable expectation. probably 21k bulldogs fans as well.

Begs the question should Newcastles away support be much bigger v's sydney sides?

Still disappointed by melbournes crowds, i really thought they would be regularly getting around 15k even against lower drawing oposition

beave

Coach
Was the weather that bad in NQ?

it was nice for about 3 days before the game, but about 2 hours before kickoff, a pretty decent amount of rain hit Townsville so the timing of it couldn't have been any worse. I think people were a bit wary after the bullshit weather we've had of late though, I think it must have scared a fair few off.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Disappointing I expected 25-30,000. A good day weather wise, an undefeated team playing a team whose fans travel. Should have been better.

Brilliant compared to rabbletoh crowds at the same joint.

Except for the titans crowds which seem to be a bit high the crowd figures seem to be realistic to the number actually there. Thus far this round no sub 10000 crowds which should be our first goal - no sub 10000 crowds in 2013.

DC_fan

Coach
Brilliant compared to rabbletoh crowds at the same joint.

Except for the titans crowds which seem to be a bit high the crowd figures seem to be realistic to the number actually there. Thus far this round no sub 10000 crowds which should be our first goal - no sub 10000 crowds in 2013.

I agree Souths crowds should be bigger, but then again so should. Few other teams.

My thought is that here it is a beautiful Sunday afternoon. We had an unbeaten Bulldogs team playing a Knights teams whose fans like to travel. If we couldn't get a really big crowd today when will we?

ByRd

First Grade
There were no more then 500 knights fans there today. It was a solid crowd.

DC_fan

Coach
Phil Gould agreed with me about the crowd today.

Seriously folkes we have to get passed the stage with being happy with a crowd like we had today. Today's game should have drawn more.

undertaker

Coach
I agree Souths crowds should be bigger, but then again so should. Few other teams.

My thought is that here it is a beautiful Sunday afternoon. We had an unbeaten Bulldogs team playing a Knights teams whose fans like to travel. If we couldn't get a really big crowd today when will we?

The Bulldogs/Sea Eagles grudge match should at least get 35k. Hopefully the Sea Eagles fans will travel for this match and not be deterred by $es

CC_Roosters

First Grade
The Bulldogs/Sea Eagles grudge match should at least get 35k. Hopefully the Sea Eagles fans will travel for this match and not be deterred by $es

lol no chance. scheduled on a friday night so on FTA and the manly folk will be fleeing across the spit bridge home until monday.

Maybe 25k if its a good night

Looking at the bulldogs schedule i would say they wont draw more than 30k all season. parra are rubbish and souths during the origin period who would have been the best bets due to their away member deals with ANZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts