What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanoff

Juniors
any news on ticket sales ?

TIO holds 15K ... 5K more then Richardson Park so its a great move to play it there

the AFL games played there rarely get more then 10K at TIO

would be great to knock the singlet wearing brigade off by a few K .. seeing as they believe Darwin is theirs

that'd be Darwin & Hobart where we've given them a touch up in 2012

sweet ;-)
the AFL games below 10K are cripple fights most get 11 - 12K.

and lets face it, the NRL should never compare crowds with the AFL, it's not a winnable battle.

ticket sales are notoriously difficult in Darwin because more than half the crowd will decide at 6.30pm saturday night whether they are going.

the game is at TIO because it has the facilities for a professional football game. press box, TV and radio commentary boxes, camera postions, change rooms , airconditioned benches, TV standard lighting. + it is so much easier to access with parking, public transit and a good number of the crowd can walk to the ground.

dgsfan

Juniors
Saints crowd really disappointing. Lots of empties in a low capacity stadium. Where are all their fans?

Danish

Referee
Plenty of traffic around kogarah on my way home tonight so perhaps there was just a lot of people still getting to the game?

Looks to be building a bit now

Teddyboy

First Grade
Why is the Dragons game not sold out.
God I just don't understand NRL fans sometimes as last week was great for crowds and then the next week you think it's going to happen again then get let down by a poor crowd.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
30,017 @ suncorp. Awesome considering rain. Suncorp members area was where the damage was done. Could have been a great crowd.

Against Canberra it was awesome to see considering last years 21k disaster.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Why is the Dragons game not sold out.
God I just don't understand NRL fans sometimes as last week was great for crowds and then the next week you think it's going to happen again then get let down by a poor crowd.

I'm watching the game now and the joint looks packed. 30000 at Brisbane. Not too shabby really.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Nil rivalry? How times have changed.

I remember the days when Brisbane and Canberra had one of the fiercest rivalries. A cruel twist in history's page that those two teams never met in a classic GF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts