What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
So did anybody else read that Skilled Park is sold out this week?

True or exaggeration?

Apparently they sold alot of discount tickets online.

They had 2000 tickets on Cudo , and they sold the 2000 tickets, it was considered GCoasts first sell out of the season,,,

The article doesn't mean the stadium is sold out...

clarency

Juniors
It's good to finally see a team use some decent marketing to get people into the stadium. I'm feeling this "look what they've been reduced to" vibe from that article, but realistically all teams should be following suit.

Ensuring the stadium sells out each week creates better atmosphere and overall experience, making the attendance much more worth it. From a psychological perspective it may even boost membership, as people will want to make sure they have a seat at each game.

I'd be sticking memberships on internet voucher sites.

bobmar28

Bench
Aren't the Titans sponsors - iSelect.com.au - giving free tickets to people who were at the last home game?

Last edited:

Brutus

Referee
Aren't the Titans sponsors - iSelect.com.au - giving free tickets to people who were at the last home game?

this is true. The deal was free tickets for all those who attended their last home game, but only if they lost that game.

_Johnsy

Referee
scum coast handing out freebies to get a crowd, what a joke

Tough decision for the coast, plod along change nothing re: marketing and get another 4-5000 people there.

Or do something different and get a full house.

You call a club scum because of their past (I am guessing), yet you support a side that is gifted between 6-8 million $$ per year by a company that almost wrecked our game, then were caught systematically cheating the entire game. I'd hope you'd have the backbone to judge your club on the same merits. Then again you support a club that epitomises scum, so i guess not.

You're an a-grade moron.

user_nat

Coach
We all know that saying "Only X tickets remaining" is nearly always a lie.
There is probably 50,000 left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts