What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billythekid

First Grade
Considering our form we should be getting more. Still there is 80K people at the AFL and there are no away fans whatsoever.

user_nat

Coach
Obviously there was the other game across the road tonight, but you'd have to wonder how the Storm crowds will go when things aren't going so good on the field.
11k (or whatever it was tonight) when you are on top simply isn't very impressive.

the dude

Juniors
Obviously there was the other game across the road tonight, but you'd have to wonder how the Storm crowds will go when things aren't going so good on the field.
11k (or whatever it was tonight) when you are on top simply isn't very impressive.

Why do you think News Ltd keep propping them up? Because as soon as they miss the 8 in consecutive seasons they will be lucky to hit an average of 5,000.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Why do you think News Ltd keep propping them up? Because as soon as they miss the 8 in consecutive seasons they will be lucky to hit an average of 5,000.

News don't prop them up at all.

Edit, I called you a dumbarse because I thought bunniesidiot posted it.

Billythekid

First Grade
I don't think bad form would affect us that much at all. The problem is we have that real hardcore group of fans who will go no matter what but we aren't getting enough casual fans through the gates.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
People have finally got the chance to see the game at a reasonable time. I think this will help the cause greatly.

Bloody oath mate, people expecting 30,000 crowds are delusional, it takes time to build a decent base and the storm are looking good at this point of time. And with the coverage on FTA now as you allude too, it can only help.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Embarrassing - they could win the next 5 premierships and only average 14k - time to call it a day on this experiment

Get ya hand off it.

The storm may not bring in crowds like the afl, but there numbers are in par with the Sydney clubs and the raiders.

Everyone wants expansion, why kill a team?

AuckMel

Bench
Bloody oath mate, people expecting 30,000 crowds are delusional, it takes time to build a decent base and the storm are looking good at this point of time. And with the coverage on FTA now as you allude too, it can only help.

You can't support won't you don't see.

This is a major plus for the code in Victoria and around the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts