What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
From what I've read, apart from the window washer bus souffs fans aren't going to show up because they're scared of Lebanese bread.

BunniesMan

Immortal
From what I've read, apart from the window washer bus souffs fans aren't going to show up because they're scared of Lebanese bread.
We all have an ignorant xenophobe segment to our fanbase. Noone likes them, noone is proud of them but we have to live with them.

Not sure how the PAX works in this case but if that is the situation, yeh, a good crowd could be possible.
I'm a league fan. I want to see the largest possible crowd to every game.
I hope you get the 40, but I'm thinking maybe high 20's / early 30's.

Suity

Me too.

Yeah, Im not sure how Pax work but our member base gets in for free.

So if we all attend thats another 13.4K to the crowd.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
ideally with the Easter Show deal it should work out between 33 and 37k.

Anything over 35k is a bonus really.

Souths v Canterbury - 32k
Tigers v Brisbane - 17k
Gold Coast v Roosters - 11k
Cronulla v Dragons - 17k
Canberra v Warriors - 13k
Knights v Parramatta - 23k
Cowboys v Storm - 15k
Sea Eagles v Panthers - 16k

cleary89

Coach
ANZ members, Rabbitohs members, Bulldogs members, 8k free tickets. Like 30k people have a ticket before the general public gets one.

If theres not 30k its huge fail.

DIOGENES

Juniors
I know its different circumstances but last year the match got 18K in round 2. Given the pax i would not be surprised at 20 - 25 K

BunniesMan

Immortal
Weather looks fine. Tims low pax is worrying me though
pax is irrelevant when you have 2 of the biggest membership bases who all get in for free. As well as 120k across the road at the show, some of which may notice the footy and choose to walk up to the game.
I know its different circumstances but last year the match got 18K in round 2. Given the pax i would not be surprised at 20 - 25 K
Not just slightly different circumstances, VASTLY different circumstances. Easter Friday >>>>>>>>>>some random round 2. And I'm 90% sure it was raining that round 2, I remember a shitload of our early home games where affected by rain.

azzah72

Bench
Souths v Canterbury - 32k
Tigers v Brisbane - 17k
Gold Coast v Roosters - 11k
Cronulla v Dragons - 17k
Canberra v Warriors - 13k
Knights v Parramatta - 23k
Cowboys v Storm - 15k
Sea Eagles v Panthers - 16k

We got 16k for the knights game and didn't even sell all of the grandstand tickets.

I know for a fact that every grandstand seat in sold and there is only single concourse seats left.

If we don't get 19500+ i'd be real surprised. I reckon 22000 like the old days, they hype is there and the bandwagoners are back.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
What's everyone think for tonight at SFS

tigers running second last
Out of state team
57km from Campbelltown

Roosters always got food gf crowds against broncos but ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts