What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brutus

Referee
I reckon about 20k in at the moment. Will be over 30k for sure. what's that crap in the middle of the field at the moment? more lame pre-game shit no doubt.

Brutus

Referee
A dog relay. the chicks around me are having an orgasm over it. whatever floats ya boat i suppose.

Brutus

Referee
Depends what they look like mate. the ones in front of me at the moment should be in the relay.

Billythekid

First Grade
Yeah somewhere around 33K sounds pretty good. This is the sort of crowd we should always be getting when 2 big Sydney teams face (if not more).

azza29

Juniors
Yeah somewhere around 33K sounds pretty good. This is the sort of crowd we should always be getting when 2 big Sydney teams face (if not more).

Would've though 40k would be a bare minimum for today's match, given that it's a public holiday, the game is in a family-friendly timeslot, the weather is good, and both teams are in reasonable form. Anything below that number is just mediocre.

Status
Not open for further replies.