What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2013 - Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
You could see a fairly large section full of empty seats on the coverage. Not common for SoO at suncorp. What's the go there?

I've been looking on instagram (currently In Asia) and it looked to had filled later in the game(section 534)

From what I've seen there looks to be a couple seats here and there in the stadium members (unions pricks)

And also In the southern stand that was the price hike area (still all sold)

Bizarre and disappointing that there were empty seats last night. Every man and his dog knew that no tickets were available. Odd that there were so many no shows for such and important game. Poms that bought tickets on a package deal perhaps?

franklin2323

Immortal
Bizarre and disappointing that there were empty seats last night. Every man and his dog knew that no tickets were available. Odd that there were so many no shows for such and important game. Poms that bought tickets on a package deal perhaps?

Or like Elbusto said maybe a bus or 2 from regional areas didn't go. Happens all the time. Usually corporates but in this case it would of been a tour

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Thousands of suncorp members poms that got them just for the lions game.

Regardless is 600 or so didn't show. Ill admid I jump down on nsw when they don't show.

But we still win:

80,308 = 96%

51,900 = 98.8%

The crowd was 51,690

Queenslanders trying to scab a few hundred more lol

undertaker

Coach
The crowd was 51,690

Yeah, what happened to that 52,498 sell-out crowd QLD's seem to get at Suncorp? Not to mention they only had one home game this year, and fell nearly 1,000 short of that. I knew something wasn't right when I had a look at Ticketek at the start of the week and there were still tickets on sale. Normally in the past, S.O.O matches at Suncorp have sold out in no more than an hour.

Last edited:

franklin2323

Immortal
Yeah, what happened to that 52,498 sell-out crowd QLD's seem to get at Suncorp? Not to mention they only had one home game this year, and fell nearly 1,000 short of that. I knew something wasn't right when I had a look at Ticketek at the start of the week and there were still tickets on sale. Normally in the past, S.O.O matches at Suncorp have sold out in no more than an hour.

SLR Broncos said it was sold out. You computer must of been broken

undertaker

Coach
You could see a fairly large section full of empty seats on the coverage. Not common for SoO at suncorp. What's the go there?

Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed this. As I said, last time I checked ticketek on Monday night there were still tickets for sale, which is unusual for a Suncorp match

SLR Broncos said it was sold out. You computer must of been broken

Well, SLR Broncos can go and get stuffed for all I care. It's evident that he's a practicing A-grade dolt, and last night's game did NOT sell out.

80000 for one game and 51500 for the next. Magnificent. Why the argument?

Because they won so he has to find something else to moan about.

The crowd was 51,690

:lol: Sounds like SLR Broncos and broncos2010 must be either sharing the same brain or same scriptwriter.

Last edited:

undertaker

Coach
Good news is that that more than 71,239 for the next game will set a new record for the highest crowd aggregate for a State of Origin series (breaking the 2004 series record).

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Haha!!

It was a sell out. Shit I wish I print screened the allocation exhausted message. Single seats sold out on Monday.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Good news is that that more than 71,239 for the next game will set a new record for the highest crowd aggregate for a State of Origin series (breaking the 2004 series record).

Sorry mate you are incorrect. Regardless of what you claim the game was sold out.

Keep calling me precious but the banners were also shown on setantas coverage, showing the sold out message in the stadium gate.

Continue to pick at whatever you like, last year origin two they sold out an extra capacity 84,500 anz and only 83,111 turned up.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
So it sold out two days prior?

I thought all QLD origin matches sold out minutes after going on sale? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts