What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2013 - Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valheru

Coach
So what are we all thinking for the crowd tonight?

Souffs allegedly have 26k members, it is a Friday night, they are 1st by 3 points and they are playing top 8 opposition. One would think 30k would be reasonable.

The weather is and has been shocking so I’ll be generous and knock 10k off that and say 20k is a pass mark.

fanatique

Juniors

Souffs allegedly have 26k members, it is a Friday night, they are 1st by 3 points and they are playing top 8 opposition. One would think 30k would be reasonable.

The weather is and has been shocking so I?ll be generous and knock 10k off that and say 20k is a pass mark.

Souths >>>>> Chookies. Just accept it. You'll feel better.

You are now in denial. Souths dominate your thinking too much. Just count to 10, accept that the Souths have more members than any other NSW club and have been watched live by more people than any other NSW club and then go on with supporting the Roos.

Of course all the figures could be fake. The fact that twitter show them with more followers than any NSW club could be yet another "allegation" spread about by the Souff loving illuminati but we'll have to chance it.

franklin2323

Immortal

The weather is and has been shocking so I?ll be generous and knock 10k off that and say 20k is a pass mark.

Same as last Sunday minimum you would think.

Valheru

Coach
Souths >>>>> Chookies. Just accept it. You'll feel better.
You are now in denial. Souths dominate your thinking too much. Just count to 10, accept that the Souths have more members than any other NSW club and have been watched live by more people than any other NSW club and then go on with supporting the Roos.
Of course all the figures could be fake. The fact that twitter show them with more followers than any NSW club could be yet another "allegation" spread about by the Souff loving illuminati but we'll have to chance it.

I have never said that Souffs don?t have more members or a bigger following then the roosters.

Anyways, back to the crowd for tonight, what in your opinion would be a pass mark given all factors involved?

BunniesMan

Immortal
20k pass mark. And that's factoring in the weather.
Oh ffs. Point to how many times a Sydney team has gotten 20k against the Raiders in the last decade.

Here's a hint: if you can count it on one hand it's not a pass mark no matter what the circumstances are.

Status
Not open for further replies.