What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2013 - Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perth Red

Post Whore
The crowd barometer. seems to be lots of discussion around what's a good crowd or not. Range of factors come into play but what is a good crowd, an ok crowd or a sht crowd? For where the game is at in terms of appeal to watch it live I would have thought:
20k+ excellent crowd
15-20k good crowd
10-15k ok crowd
sub 10k sht crowd

SaraSassypants

Juniors
They don?t have the highest this round any longer and the difference is that I have seen no Knights fan claim their crowd was good nor have I seen any Tigers or Panthers fans claim as such. Souffs fans though were claiming their crowd was good when it clearly wasn?t.
There is no way I thought Friday was good. It was terrible. I don't think any Souths fans here thought it was good.

Diesel

Referee
17 is good for a Monday and with these 2 teams playing but a game between 2 top 4 teams deserves 20+

CC_Roosters

First Grade
17 is good for a Monday and with these 2 teams playing but a game between 2 top 4 teams deserves 20+

We just have to take what we get on Monday night's. I have been quite impressed by the Monday crowds in Sydney and Melbourne this year

Raiderdave

First Grade
Yeh can't wait to check out the redeveloped nib packed with RLfans. A taster for what we can enjoy every two weeks when the Pirates are admitted.

is the game of the round for mine

the Bunnies are on fire & Warriors are back on track
deserves a 20K sellout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts