What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2013 - Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaraSassypants

Juniors
Rabbitohs still hold the highest crowd in Australia this round so far but lets lol@souffs. Lol at all the people jumping the gun on Friday saying it was sh!t then the next 3 game below. :lol: This thread never ceases to bring the lols on lollers

Swarzey

Bench
The only clown here is you.

I didn't see you use the weather as an excuse on Friday night, in fact it was not good enough according to you. Now it is ok when it comes to your club.

Further, you want to tell us how great a supporter you are by going to 'every home game' , so somehow we are pharked for having supporters not show up. Then two days later you are sitting in your Islington semi watching it on the box.

If you want to have a swing, at least don't contradict yourself two times in the one post.

Still waiting on my answer Ziggy. Where are the fans that turned out to watch you play Storm? Where are the glorious 26k members your club boasts? Let's shed 10k off that for all the dead people and celebrities you hound and make members; where's the 16k?

Criticize me all you want mate, but at least do so by not ignoring half of the shit I post :lol:

SaraSassypants

Juniors
Still waiting on my answer Ziggy. Where are the fans that turned out to watch you play Storm? Where are the glorious 26k members your club boasts? Let's shed 10k off that for all the dead people and celebrities you hound and make members; where's the 16k?

Criticize me all you want mate, but at least do so by not ignoring half of the shit I post :lol:

How many members do Knights have Swarzey? How many showed up today? :lol: Yet another glass house dweller.

Swarzey

Bench
How many members do Knights have Swarzey? How many showed up today? :lol: Yet another glass house dweller.

I assume you're just going to ride on today's turnout :lol:

Last time I checked it was 16k. Take about 1k off the 9k for Titans fans and it was half of our base. Clearly, a better percentage turned up for the Knights game :lol:

gg.

elbusto

Coach
THis weekend's crowds were always going to be crap because of this weather. This is just a reality. No point whinging about it.

It is what it is.

SaraSassypants

Juniors
I assume you're just going to ride on today's turnout :lol:

Last time I checked it was 16k. Take about 1k off the 9k for Titans fans and it was half of our base. Clearly, a better percentage turned up for the Knights game :lol:

gg.

Change your argument when it suits you. Of course I'm going off today's number. I never proclaim that all our 26k members can show up regularly but you do. I know our members are all over the country so they can't all make it to the Souths games. You've humiliated yourself after your teams turnout today especially after the crap you put on Souths Friday night. I'm suprised you even showed your face in this thread. Loving the irony.

Swarzey

Bench
Change your argument when it suits you. Of course I'm going off today's number. I never proclaim that all our 26k members can show up regularly but you do. I know our members are all over the country so they can't all make it to the Souths games. You've humiliated yourself after your teams turnout today especially after the crap you put on Souths Friday night. I'm suprised you even showed your face in this thread. Loving the irony.

So you ask how many members we have and how many showed up.....I answer you and somehow I change the argument to suit me?

k.

Flapper

First Grade
Judging by the figures here (I read reports saying the Penrith crowd was 6271 as opposed to 6721 so I used that) we need a crowd of 8117 to salvage a 10k average on a weekend where weather has had a gigantic impact on crowds.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
As I have said many times before their are too many Sydney based teams.

You can't force fans to attend games. Clubs and the NRL have to encourage fans to attend. One thing the NRL should do next year is push for fans to take up season ticket offers from their club.. I don't want to hear any advertising for club membership. It all has to be about selling season tickets.

Agree 100%. I actually had a thread last year where I put some thoughts up that the NRL should be building a European style season ticket culture rather than the afl based membership model

Ziggy the God

First Grade

What am I ignoring? I said it was because of the weather.
I am not the one that had an issue with it after a weeks worth of rain.

Same goes for your crowd today, shiate weather.
Only difference is that you excuse it after lambasting us. Geddit?

Further, that Melbourne game was their biggest regular season crowd in Sydney.
We have also played in the game with biggest crowd so far this year.
We haven't even played a Sunday home game and have some of our best draws to come.

Let's see how it pans out before you shoot your load so prematurely.

Ziggy the God

First Grade

Only difference is that you excuse it after lambasting us. Geddit?

Further, that Melbourne game was their biggest regular season crowd in Sydney.

We have also played in the game with biggest crowd so far this year.

We haven't even played a Sunday home game and have some of our best draws to come.

Let's see how it pans out before you shoot your load so prematurely.

SaraSassypants

Juniors

Only difference is that you excuse it after lambasting us.

Exactly! Changes his argument when it suits him.

Last edited:

Valheru

Coach
Rabbitohs still hold the highest crowd in Australia this round so far but lets lol@souffs. Lol at all the people jumping the gun on Friday saying it was sh!t then the next 3 game below. This thread never ceases to bring the lols on lollers

They don?t have the highest this round any longer and the difference is that I have seen no Knights fan claim their crowd was good nor have I seen any Tigers or Panthers fans claim as such. Souffs fans though were claiming their crowd was good when it clearly wasn?t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts