What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2013 - Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
So weather is an acceptable crowd dropper in Bris but not anywhere else?

I have never said weather in General is an acceptable crowd dropper.

All i have ever said about the issue is I would rather sit in -3 conditions with a goose down coat and thermals than a 30 degree 85% humidity sweat cauldron that Suncorp becomes.

Rain of course - drops crowds, want to pay $30 minimum to walk and sit in the rain? Yes Suncorp has a roof - but its completely ineffective unless up on level 7.

the dude

Juniors
Will be interesting to see how Brisbane fans react now that their team is more likely to win the spoon than make the 8

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Crowd at Suncorp wouldn't be too bad if the Member sections weren't so dire.

Mates got tickets at gate and they read pax of 30,882.

I would say its looking more 24-27k But hopefully it thickens.

DC_fan

Coach
I know crowds can be difficult to pick from the TV but gee the crowd at Suncorp looks poor. Lucky to be 20,000.

Maybe they will come out of the bars at kickoff.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Really is a strange sight seeing so many empty seats in the lower bowl.

26k maybe? They're on pace to have their worst crowds in at least 7 years.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I've seen 27k crowds where lower bowl sections 325, 326 and 318 have been basically empty. But back in those days suncorp members were all pro broncos...

Just This Bloke

Juniors
This whole thread is embarrassing.
188 pages of weak excuses for even weaker crowds. Hopefully threads like this wont be necessary in the future. I cant imagine a thread like this on a AFL forum.

Perth Red

Post Whore
After that first half and the price charged I am mightily I impressed that many go! Decent cronulla representation at suncorp.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Plenty of cronulla support at suncorp tonight.

Good atmosphere, quality game.

This was about double+ the usual cronulla support.

Usually 317 away support bay is half full, this time it was full plus a large contingent that had group booked 318.

Still not massive, but they are loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts