What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2013 - Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
wheres timmah???

Attending the game, where were you tonight?

If you want RL crowds to improve, why not get off your arse and go to a game yourself?

Tonight's crowds were utter shit, no two ways about it. Embarrassing. I can see why they were - out of form home sides against interstate opponents following days of rain and still plenty of win.

If the highlights on FOX Sports of the Tigers/Cowboys game are anything to go by, it looked torrential most of the night. One for the true believers.

Big Sam

First Grade
Nice weather today in Sydney. If Easts get less than 18k for a top-of-the-table clash, their supporters are a joke.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Nice weather today in Sydney. If Easts get less than 18k for a top-of-the-table clash, their supporters are a joke.

I agree it has to be a good show tonight from our fans. No excuses, its dry, top opposition, gun chooks side, great stadium, Saturday night. Ill bracket it between 16-20k,

Timmah

Staff member
After 82 games:

Total: 1,436,770
Average: 17,522

Total: 1,416,589
Average: 17,275

What do you know? We're ahead of the same point last year!

:crazy:

Average has dropped a lot in the last few weeks. Probably coincides with bandwagon fans like the tigers already writing the season off.

Went to the Tigers game last night on a boys night out. Had a great time but certainly wasn't the conditions to bring the family. I imagine based on current form the crowd would have been just as bad if not worse at SFS

Timmah

Staff member
It's like 301 people a game increase.

Lets not breakout the champagne yet

Why do you bother with the NRL? I'm not suggesting anyone be blindly sycophantic but FMD, you seem more willing than most to stick the knife in even when good news abounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.