What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2013 - Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

BunniesMan

Immortal
19164 for the Roosters. 10,871 at Brookie.

Very poor for Manly considering how well they're doing. Good crowd for Easts.

DC_fan

Coach
If we are to pass the 100,000 mark this weekend the three remaining games need to draw 40,574 fans. That's an average of 13,525 per game.

Stagger Lee

Bench
Shocking crowd at Kogarah

Can't way it up TBH. Great crowd last week at the gong with a very entertaining game. Same time /same conditions a week later and yet a very poor crowd.

We have a higher average than your crowd you derro

Of course considering Roosters 2nd on the ladder but it's constantly being mentioned that away supporters for particular games do boost the average of the Roosters eg Dragons/Souths. Roosters also has one of the smallest fan-bases within NSW due to it being union-dominated in the eastern suburbs. To my surprise at the Cowboys game there was fair share of Roosters support to my amazement.

Overall, Roosters being a foundation club does have support but at times can be very dormant just like every other Sydney club.

Of course considering Roosters 2nd on the ladder but it's constantly being mentioned that away supporters for particular games do boost the average of the Roosters eg Dragons/Souths. Roosters also has one of the smallest fan-bases within NSW due to it being union-dominated in the eastern suburbs. To my surprise at the Cowboys game there was fair share of Roosters support to my amazement.

Overall, Roosters being a foundation club does have support but at times can be very dormant just like every other Sydney club.

And yet our average is higher than both the teams you claim boost our average.

Status
Not open for further replies.