What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2013 - Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Morris/Morris/Merrin the only ones missing from that game so no reason there shouldn't be a good crowd,those aren't the type's of players people go to watch anyways,the likes of Dugan/Barba are the ones people go to watch and they will still be there

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Bulldogs v dragons 16k
Souths v knights12k
Titans v cowboys 11k
Broncos v warriors 22k

Ridiculous scheduling to have mnf football before origin, I am surprised this was allowed to continue into this tv contract. Split rounds should have 2 Sunday arvo games instead of this farce

Perth Red

Post Whore
Bulldogs v dragons 16k
Souths v knights12k
Titans v cowboys 11k
Broncos v warriors 22k

Ridiculous scheduling to have mnf football before origin, I am surprised this was allowed to continue into this tv contract. Split rounds should have 2 Sunday arvo games instead of this farce

Perfect opportunity to have played a game in Perth this weekend. Public holiday on Monday, could have played at 4:30 and had it on delay at 7pm Sunday night on the east coast or live, god forbid! We wouldn't have cared if some players were missing, would have got 18k.

LatK7

First Grade
Geez I was honestly thinking 16k. Just can't see a big crowd like that in the origin period

Unfortunately origin sucks coverage away from the comp which I hate

Bingo. I also think a lot of families will budget to see Origin, so the FNF game is a bit hard to get to.

On that note, does anyone know how tickets are selling for Origin I? Can we expect a sellout despite two games being in Sydney?

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Bingo. I also think a lot of families will budget to see Origin, so the FNF game is a bit hard to get to.

On that note, does anyone know how tickets are selling for Origin I? Can we expect a sellout despite two games being in Sydney?

Pax on monday was 70k flat - not many sold since.

Tickets available over every category - including the rent-a-crowd blatchy blues.

Brutus

Referee
May be the people of the central coast just don't care about the game anymore.

The NRL would look pretty silly if they put a team at Gosford and no one come to watch.

So what do the CC Mariners average again?? 15k? 18k?

Teddyboy

First Grade
I wouldn't panic. We're a week out, and the Blues are keen to get back on the board, I am anticipating nary an empty seat in the house.

It's the 3rd game I worry about as global giant ManU are in town that weekend and will hate to see the press saying Soccer sell out and SOO doesn't.

It's the 3rd game I worry about as global giant ManU are in town that weekend and will hate to see the press saying Soccer sell out and SOO doesn't.

I can't see any reason why a dead rubber won't sell. If anything the Blues fans will be keen to make sure they get at least one win on the board for the year.

smithie

Juniors
Broncos warriors pax was 23,000 and hasn't sold much more.

35k looks out of reach.

35k is still possible. The Warriors have a massive fan base in the greater Brisbane region. There is also a 2 for 1 offer available. Buy a ticket to the Broncos vs. Warriors game and get a ticket for the Broncos vs. Tigers game on Monday June 17th for free.

Purchase ticket/s to Warriors game and get Tigers Game for FREE

Offer valid in Maroon, Blue and White Categories for Broncos v Warriors at Suncorp Stadium on Monday 3 June 2013 only.
Free game will then be automatically included for Broncos v Tigers at Suncorp Stadium on Monday 17 June 2013 only.
Free game is transferable but is subject to the classification of the ticket (eg. Adult/Concession/Junior).
Offer subject to availability.

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=EBRC0000013PS#.UaaXtEBgeks

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Was also a losing dead rubber.

A winning dead rubber will sell out, as the crowd will be keen to see NSW finally lift the shield.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
35k is still possible. The Warriors have a massive fan base in the greater Brisbane region. There is also a 2 for 1 offer available. Buy a ticket to the Broncos vs. Warriors game and get a ticket for the Broncos vs. Tigers game on Monday June 17th for free.

I most certainly am aware of the 2-for-1 deal - it has been available for almost two weeks now.

90% of Kiwis in Brisbane live between Springwood and the Gold Coast - so this Monday night fixture is not desirable for that travel.

Ill post some pictures of what is required to have been sold for a 35k crowd. And also a picture of what has been sold and you will see just how poorly tickets are selling.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
First photo - What Suncorp Needs for a 34k-36k crowd (depending stadium members showing up)

Second photo - Black are sections sold out - purple are in the progress selling/ where members are. Be purple shaded sections will be anywhere from 5-30% full (middle tier and western level 6) to 60-80& full (lower level white, excluding corners).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts