What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brutus

Referee
106 players have pulled out of City/Country so we can't expect people to turn up and watch mongs

City-Country should have been canned 5-10 years ago.

I hope the crowd is posted at 458 so we can finally end this thing.

The NRL should make four clubs each year play a premiership game in a country area. It can be a different four clubs every year. Rotation if you like.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
City-Country should have been canned 5-10 years ago.

I hope the crowd is posted at 458 so we can finally end this thing.

The NRL should make four clubs each year play a premiership game in a country area. It can be a different four clubs every year. Rotation if you like.

True dat,we got dis

WaznTheGreat

Referee
The only positive out of tonight's game is that none of the residents in Canberra know the rules of rugby league so they have no idea that the Kiwis got dudded so if they ever play another test down there it will sellout again

hineyrulz

Post Whore
How much does the SCG hold these days??? Looked a fair few empty seats there. I mean the afl donr fudge crowd figures do they???

reanimate

Bench
Get f**ked you lying piece of shit.

Haha. I was there with a Sharks fan and even he acknowledged that there were hardly any there. We were both surprised because there were a reasonable number of Sharks fans at the trial game this year.

Firechild's 100% right. I was at Brookie for the Sharks game and was surprised by how few Sharks supporters were there, usually there's a solid Sharks fan turnout, but there were next-to-none on Sunday.

Teddyboy

First Grade
Thats a shame that the Swans got double then the Waratahs game esp with Folau and them playing and winning in style you think the Sydney bandwagoner's would be jumping on board like they are doing to WSW and Swans but no and what is more strange is not even the Sydney Rugby Union lot are supporting the Waratah's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts