What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Thats a shame that the Swans got double then the Waratahs game esp with Folau and them playing and winning in style you think the Sydney bandwagoner's would be jumping on board like they are doing to WSW and Swans but no and what is more strange is not even the Sydney Rugby Union lot are supporting the Waratah's.

After initial interest, even hardened union folks are questioning his off field value. In short nobody is interested in union outside its clique of hardcore fans

Brutus

Referee
Thats a shame that the Swans got double then the Waratahs game esp with Folau and them playing and winning in style you think the Sydney bandwagoner's would be jumping on board like they are doing to WSW and Swans but no and what is more strange is not even the Sydney Rugby Union lot are supporting the Waratah's.

You must be pissed off then union boy lol

Teddyboy

First Grade
You must be pissed off then union boy lol

Yeah but where have all the Sydney Union fans went as Warathas used to get 30000 plus all the time and it's a trad sport of Sydney unlike the Swans who always get 25000-30000 all the time.
BTW League first for me old man.

Brutus

Referee
Yeah but where have all the Sydney Union fans went as Warathas used to get 30000 plus all the time and it's a trad sport of Sydney unlike the Swans who always get 25000-30000 all the time.

No it aint medication man!

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Firechild's 100% right. I was at Brookie for the Sharks game and was surprised by how few Sharks supporters were there, usually there's a solid Sharks fan turnout, but there were next-to-none on Sunday.

Haha i dont blame them. Brookvale, such a derelict joint..

They got 31k

I hate them. But you have to admit they can pull a crowd

They pull a cult , not a crowd.

Outside of the people that go to the games they don't have many more fans.

Plus their home crowd averages have dropped 15k in the last 7 years. Some 40%.

All the while still being successful on the field.

hutch

First Grade

Didn't the swines average 21k last year?

Any word on ticket sales for the U20s origin and Tonga v Samoa double header?

Tonga V Samoa should see a good turn out as they look to be 2 decent teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.