What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Any pax figures for tomorrow folks? last one i have is 15,632 from monday

Going by ticketek reserved seating is almost gone. Although dragons reserved is still available. I expect a big walkup for GA and the Eastern upper tier

This fixture could push the ground record annually in future as it continues to strengthen its pull

Desert Qlder

First Grade
PAX figures aren't showing up on IPad ezytickets unfortunately, otherwise I'd tell you for the Storm game.

I would expect a similar crowd to years gone by, around the 22k mark. It wouldn't be wise to expect higher as you will probably be disappointed. With all the kiwis in full voice it makes for terrific atmosphere at any rate.

As far as I am aware there is a deal for members of Collingwood ozzie rules team, so a few of them will show up as well. Expecting a terrific day of footy in both cities, can't wait.

Any pax figures for tomorrow folks? last one i have is 15,632 from monday

Going by ticketek reserved seating is almost gone. Although dragons reserved is still available. I expect a big walkup for GA and the Eastern upper tier

This fixture could push the ground record annually in future as it continues to strengthen its pull

Bought mine yesterday afternoon and scored the lucky 20,000

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Had thought the Anzac day match was to be a special event for public transport. I can't find anything on Cityrail website about it being so. Surely a game known to get 30-40k would deserve major event status. Ffs wanderers and swans games getting 20k get it frequently. We are being robbed!

H.H

Juniors
Pax as of 5 minutes ago is just below 25,000. Upper eastern stand only has a few bays left available.

That has to be close then to a "sell out". Not sure how many of our 12k+ members are ticketed but adding that + SFS members, there wouldn't be too many more tickets for sale would there?

Maybe another 5k?

CC_Roosters

First Grade
That has to be close then to a "sell out". Not sure how many of our 12k+ members are ticketed but adding that + SFS members, there wouldn't be too many more tickets for sale would there?

Maybe another 5k?

That's excellent would easily be 35k then pushing low 40's

Raiderdave

First Grade
less then 1000 tickets left to the Gen Public last night for the game in Sydney

meaning about 37,000 have gone already ( roosters members included in this )
stadium members on top of this
7K of these
the number of these who turn up will determine how far we go past 40K

CC_Roosters

First Grade

7K of these

There is an allocation set aside for veterans I believe. 40,164 last season, I think we will top that this year

Brutus

Referee
Had thought the Anzac day match was to be a special event for public transport. I can't find anything on Cityrail website about it being so. Surely a game known to get 30-40k would deserve major event status. Ffs wanderers and swans games getting 20k get it frequently. We are being robbed!

This where we are getting smashed. It's a legacy of Gallop's woeful leadership.

We need to engage more with all levels of government.

The Swans get these transport deals every freaking game.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee

7K of these

Melbourne its pretty much a complete technical sell-out. Only a few dozen single seats left in one category (cat1).

So im sure they will get a record - but i do know venues cap the general admission bays at a certain amount smaller than the amount of seating. For example 10,000 general admission seats, but only 9,800 tickets sold ect, making it easier to organise seating.

Melbourne its pretty much a complete technical sell-out. Only a few dozen single seats left in one category (cat1).

So im sure they will get a record - but i do know venues cap the general admission bays at a certain amount smaller than the amount of seating. For example 10,000 general admission seats, but only 9,800 tickets sold ect, making it easier to organise seating.

Does that mean they won't even need any Colingwood members to come or have they put some GA seats aside for the walk ups after the AFL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts