What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014 part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Could you compare afl and nrl fans over the past 2 weeks

2 teams with 30k members playing a Melbourne team at anz on a Friday night

Both games live on TV

Clifferd

Coach
I'll give ANZ a pass mark.
But Suncorp should've easily been 40k....

Give Brisbane a Sunday game for once ffs

insert.pause

First Grade
I don't think it helps that in the NRLs ultimate wisdom they had the Broncos playing the GC only a month earlier, it's ridiculous that the broncos have played both qld Derbies in the first 10 rounds, honestly who comes up with this shit?

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Brutus SEQ never really gets cold. When there is sun, people will be at the beach.

I am craving a Saturday night game, can't wait for our one this year.

Both crowds should of been better, in particular Souths who had a dominant win the previous week. So much for the 'pride of the league'.

SLRBroncos
Why do the Broncos/Titans crowds always disappoint? For the SE QLD Derby the crowds should be higher always. 31k the Reds won't match that surely tomorrow, at best mid 20's you think?

azsportza

Live Update Team
Broncos tweeted, 37,022 tickets were sold for tonight's game. 31,380 turned up.

Not from QLD, but apparently it was raining right until kick off and that would have kept people away.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Broncos tweeted, 37,022 tickets were sold for tonight's game. 31,380 turned up.

Not from QLD, but apparently it was raining right until kick off and that would have kept people away.

Don't know about earlier but I landed at 7:30 and it's a nice evening in Brisbane.

Status
Not open for further replies.