What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014 part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah they would have sold the 2,000 plus that didn't show the rabbits game..

Pissing down in Paddo (200m from Suncorp).

Rain looking bad around both coast, should clear though.

Rainy/drizzly on the bayside too. Wouldn't expect a huge walk up tonight.

Tried to book a couple of extra tickets for 509 tonight but ticketek told me it was entirely full.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Rainy/drizzly on the bayside too. Wouldn't expect a huge walk up tonight.

Tried to book a couple of extra tickets for 509 tonight but ticketek told me it was entirely full.

VOR 509 still has some tickets row 48 and up, have you got silverlight installed on your computer to move the seats around?

Yeah it pissed down again in Paddo a few moments ago, housemate whom works at Chermside said its in full downpour mode there and the traffic there is disastrous.

Pissing down Indooroo too, our main hubs, no walkup now.

28,000.. 32k would be brilliant.

Just saw Jaral, McCollogh and Jack reed scrambling down caxton st. Weird.

Sub 30k is unacceptable for the broncos. One team town in heartland too, not on even worse for a derby. Wouldn't be surprised now if the reds match the broncos crowd at this rate which is unacceptable considering the reds are terribad. 32k for qld derby is not on too.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Sub 30k is unacceptable for the broncos. One team town in heartland too, not on even worse for a derby. Wouldn't be surprised now if the reds match the broncos crowd at this rate which is unacceptable considering the reds are terribad.

Do you live in Brisbane?

1 win from the last 5, and rain.

Sub 30k is bad, but unacceptable, don't be ridiculous.

Do you live in Brisbane?

1 win from the last 5, and rain.

Sub 30k is bad, but unacceptable, don't be ridiculous.

I reside in Townsville. Unacceptable is it for the top code in Brisbane to get below 30k is not on and is a bad look for the nrl top draw to be subpar. Spin it all you want a qld derby should be 35k min, no matter the position on the ladder. Broncos underperform attendence wise annually and should be doing better.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I reside in Townsville. Unacceptable is it for the top code in Brisbane to get below 30k is not on and is a bad look for the nrl top draw to be subpar. Spin it all you want a qld derby should be 35k min, no matter the position on the ladder. Broncos underperform attendence wise annually and should be doing better.

Agree with some of it. No spinning, if today was a perfect day it could have nudged 35k.

guyver78

Juniors
Perfect weather in sydney today. Or maybe its too good just to turn the poor excuse on its head, no doubt tales of a freezing 15 degrees making it unsuitable to attend Live sport will surface

GA tickets $22 dollars as well with a 2 for one deal on as well. No excuses in my mind.

Not to mention the 50% OFF tickets deal from yesterday afternoon till midnight last night.

Sydney crowds are very unpredictable though and something tells me that we might only just crack the 20,000 mark...

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
An team in Sydney hosting a game at ANZ Friday night given the above conditions would be lucky to crack the 10,000 mark.

You're a wise man, agreed !

Just saw an instagram post just now and pax was 32,776. Will be interesting to see how many now show, common theory for this year is shave 3k of the latest pax..

insert.pause

First Grade

The Broncos have to compete with FTA TV every week and time slots that pretty much restrict their demographic in attendance, something the whingers ignore when complaining about all the Broncos friday night games.

oikee

Juniors
There are people sitting in level 7 south. I wonder if its the same student group.

Those students really love going to Suncorp to watch the Broncos.
Melbourne Storm should be doing deals with international student groups down their, same as the afl do at the gabba.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Those students really love going to Suncorp to watch the Broncos.
Melbourne Storm should be doing deals with international student groups down their, same as the afl do at the gabba.

I have a suspicion that this time its all the female junior rugby league volunteers with their kids??

Status
Not open for further replies.